Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Barr Hearing

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Barr Hearing Empty Barr Hearing

Post by blondy28 Wed May 01, 2019 9:20 am

Lindsey Graham's opening comments about the FBI who was "biased against Trump", and Hillary's E-mails.

Lindsey Graham dropped F-bomb on live TV.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Barr Hearing Empty Re: Barr Hearing

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed May 01, 2019 9:38 am

What a joke.  Dude spent most of his time bitching about the Email investigation into Hillary.  Maybe they'll be trying to indict her 20 years after she's in the grave.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed May 01, 2019 10:01 am

Oh, geez...Barr just said accusations against Trump were false.  Unbelievable.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed May 01, 2019 10:07 am

Oh, for fucks sake, Grassley just said that Hillary hired Fusion GPS and then they hired Christopher Steele to investigate Trump, so Hillary colluded with Russia.  One of the Republican candidates hired Fusion GPS to do opposition research.  The hiring of Steele occurred while Fusion GPS was working for a conservative website, not Hillary!

Last edited by blondy28 on Wed May 01, 2019 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed May 01, 2019 10:09 am

blondy28 wrote:Oh, for fucks sake, Grassley just said that Hillary hired Fusion GPS and then they hired Christopher Steele to investigate Trump, so Hillary colluded with Russia.  One of the Republican candidates hired Fusion GPS to do opposition research.  The hiring of Steele occurred while Fusion GPS was working for the Republican, not Hillary!

Facts don't matter, Pam.  They are speaking to the Kubuki theater that will believe them, and then Fox News will repeat it, and then the sheep will be repeating it back to me on Facebook.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed May 01, 2019 10:18 am

Barr says Trump fully cooperated with the investigation and his repeated attempts to have Mueller fired or his refusal to testify is not indicative of a lack of cooperation.

Cornyn up, and first words out of his mouth were Hillary Clinton.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed May 01, 2019 10:20 am

I love that MSNBC is breaking in to testimony to correct the lies.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed May 01, 2019 10:36 am

Mike Lee says "no evidence that Trump act's on Russia's behalf."  He stood at Putin's side in Russia and said Putin told him that Russia didn't interfere with our election, and Trump said he believed him.  "Why would he?"  That's acting on Russia's behalf you jackass!
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed May 01, 2019 11:04 am

Barr says Trump instructing McGahn to fire Mueller is not obstruction because that doesn't mean that he wanted to stop the investigation...he could have intended to fire and replace Mueller.  So the tweets referring to the investigation as an "illegal witch hunt" and demands it be shut down are not considered supporting evidence that the firing of Mueller was, in fact, an effort to obstruct justice?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed May 01, 2019 2:29 pm

Oh my God, people are so stupid! "If there was no crime, how can there be obstruction of justice?" 

Let me say it slowly for you moron. If Trump thought there was a crime, even if there was no crime, and he tries to influence the investigation, it is obstruction of justice! Jesus!
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed May 01, 2019 8:17 pm

alohafri wrote:Oh my God, people are so stupid! "If there was no crime, how can there be obstruction of justice?" 

Let me say it slowly for you moron. If Trump thought there was a crime, even if there was no crime, and he tries to influence the investigation, it is obstruction of justice! Jesus!

It's mind boggling.  On FB yesterday, one of my FB friends posted a Trump meme, and her former brother in law, who clearly isn't terribly bright, posted several pro-Trump posts.  He made a comment about it being his opinion, and another poster mentioned that some things are facts, not opinions, and that Trump lies.  He said "Obama has lied more than any president in history".  Not "in the past decade".  Not "in my lifetime".  Not even the proverbial "since they started keeping track".  No, this moron confidently announced Obama has lied more than any president in history.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed May 01, 2019 8:34 pm

I think that Kamala Harris was the best questioner of the day.  Hirano didn't pull any punches and just (rightly) insulted Barr, but when Kamala Harris drove home the point that Barr made a conclusion without reviewing evidence, that was powerful.  I'd be playing that clip over and over again.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu May 02, 2019 7:15 am

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:Oh my God, people are so stupid! "If there was no crime, how can there be obstruction of justice?" 

It's mind boggling.  On FB yesterday, one of my FB friends posted a Trump meme, and her former brother in law, who clearly isn't terribly bright, posted several pro-Trump posts.  He made a comment about it being his opinion, and another poster mentioned that some things are facts, not opinions, and that Trump lies.  He said "Obama has lied more than any president in history".  Not "in the past decade".  Not "in my lifetime".  Not even the proverbial "since they started keeping track".  No, this moron confidently announced Obama has lied more than any president in history.

He must have heard it from that bastion of factual reporting, Sean Hannity.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:04 am