Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

Roseanne Barr

cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Roseanne Barr Empty Roseanne Barr

Post by cream919 Tue May 29, 2018 10:46 pm

See ya!!   Very Happy
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Roseanne Barr Empty Re: Roseanne Barr

Post by alohafri Wed May 30, 2018 7:03 am

cream919 wrote:See ya!!   Very Happy

How did she become the darling of the Trump supporters after purposely botching the National Anthem?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed May 30, 2018 7:07 am

Trump supporters almost universally suffer from cognitive dissonance. All in the past is forgiven.
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic Wed May 30, 2018 8:15 am

alohafri wrote:
    cream919 wrote:See ya!!   Very Happy

How did she become the darling of the Trump supporters after purposely botching the National Anthem?
    She's not black, so why should that matter? She is for Trump which makes her a true American patriot, and not some wussy, pinko liberal!!
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed May 30, 2018 8:29 pm

As an every-night taker of Ambien, I can assure you that there isn't a warning label that says "WARNING: do not operate motor vehicles or heavy machinery.  May cause racist attacks."
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Wed May 30, 2018 10:58 pm

********************************************************************************

You're still trying to make heads or tails, rhyme or reason or any sense at all about these dumb-assed, hypocritical,blindly following, hateful and goddamn the consequences people?? WTF????
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu May 31, 2018 9:45 am

cream919 wrote:How did she become the darling of the Trump supporters after purposely botching the National Anthem?

********************************************************************************

You're still trying to make heads or tails, rhyme or reason or any sense at all about these dumb-assed, hypocritical,blindly following, hateful and goddamn the consequences people?? WTF????

I guess I have to think of them like Cub Fanboys. "Yeah, I know Sammy Sosa corked his bat and all that other shit, but he's Sammy and he was a Cub. I love him!"
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu May 31, 2018 4:38 pm

alohafri wrote:
    cream919 wrote:How did she become the darling of the Trump supporters after purposely botching the National Anthem?

I guess I have to think of them like Cub Fanboys. "Yeah, I know Sammy Sosa corked his bat and all that other shit, but he's Sammy and he was a Cub. I love him!"

You are aware that Cubs fans don't really like Sammy, right?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu May 31, 2018 7:35 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

You are aware that Cubs fans don't really like Sammy, right?

It was the best I could do on short notice.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:06 am

Oh, give her a break. She didn't know Valerie Jarrett was black. (And I really am dating Sarah Michelle Gellar.)
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:14 am

alohafri wrote:Oh, give her a break. She didn't know Valerie Jarrett was black. (And I really am dating Sarah Michelle Gellar.)

It's a good thing Hannity had that interview with her...since it was such a slow news day and all.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:03 pm

I gotta say...the video of Roseanne where she screams into the camera "I didn't know the bitch was black!" was exploitation, IMO.  She really appeared to be in a manic state...her mental illness on full display.  I'm not sure you can blame her mental illness on her misguided belief of conspiracy theories, but when you couple that belief with clear mental illness, it's not going to have a good outcome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:04 pm