Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Barr fired SDNY Attorney

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Barr fired SDNY Attorney Empty Barr fired SDNY Attorney

Post by blondy28 Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:14 pm

Attorney working on Trump and cronies' cases out, Barr's yes man inserted.  Crime family.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Barr fired SDNY Attorney Empty Re: Barr fired SDNY Attorney

Post by blondy28 Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:20 pm

blondy28 wrote:Attorney working on Trump and cronies' cases out, Barr's yes man inserted.  Crime family.

Holy schmokes.  Attorney says he ain't goin' anywhere.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:06 pm

Trump fired him.  Now the cases being investigated including Trump and his family of grifters, and Rudy Giuliani will end up on the scrap heap.  I still can't believe this is our country...where it's so blatant.  Four inspector generals fired, prosecutors fired.  It's done right out in the open, which makes you wonder what we don't see.  I'm calling for a civil war.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:08 pm

blondy28 wrote:Trump fired him.  Now the cases being investigated including Trump and his family of grifters, and Rudy Giuliani will end up on the scrap heap.  I still can't believe this is our country...where it's so blatant.  Four inspector generals fired, prosecutors fired.  It's done right out in the open, which makes you wonder what we don't see.  I'm calling for a civil war.

You won't need a civil war. This banana republic administration will be put down. He's setting himself up for another impeachment that even his Senate supporters won't be able to ignore. Firing the guy who is investigating you to replace him with the guy who defended the bank where your tax and financial information is being stored? Good Lord. Mario Puzo couldn't have written this.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:38 pm

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:Trump fired him.  Now the cases being investigated including Trump and his family of grifters, and Rudy Giuliani will end up on the scrap heap.  I still can't believe this is our country...where it's so blatant.  Four inspector generals fired, prosecutors fired.  It's done right out in the open, which makes you wonder what we don't see.  I'm calling for a civil war.

You won't need a civil war. This banana republic administration will be put down. He's setting himself up for another impeachment that even his Senate supporters won't be able to ignore. Firing the guy who is investigating you to replace him with the guy who defended the bank where your tax and financial information is being stored? Good Lord. Mario Puzo couldn't have written this.

Just remember, Kev, that you couldn't envision it getting like this when there was talk of Trump being a huge threat to the constitution.  Not saying you ever supported this shithead.  You didn't.  But I think you figured our constitution was strong enough to withstand this.  Tell you what....if he were to win another term, I think we'd see it almost completely unravel.  I thought shit would be pretty bad under Trump.  Amazingly, this is much worse than I imagined it could be.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:05 pm