Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

+2
SoxIlliniRob
alohafri
6 posters

State Run Media

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

State Run Media Empty State Run Media

Post by alohafri Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:29 pm

SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

State Run Media Empty Re: State Run Media

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:13 pm

Dude is a crackpot.  Sounds more like a tinpot dictator every day, and his cult members are oblivious to it.
    telefrank
    telefrank
    Not a Fanboy

Post by telefrank Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:06 pm

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:21 pm

Thank God that WGN deal fell through.
    telefrank
    telefrank
    Not a Fanboy

Post by telefrank Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:56 pm

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:26 am

Is Nexstar the same as Sinclair?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:27 am

Opps?  Shocked scratch (Sorry, my pet peeve.)
    telefrank
    telefrank
    Not a Fanboy

Post by telefrank Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:20 am

alohafri wrote:

Not that I've seen anywhere. Fingers crossed. 
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:17 pm

telefrank wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Not that I've seen anywhere. Fingers crossed. 

Biggest competitor.  Nexstar will have more stations than Sinclair with this purchase.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:55 pm

And when in doubt, pull out the "main stream media" attacks to rile up the base. Hannity feels the walls closing in on his boyfriend and he goes to his old standby.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:17 pm

I just don't get the Fox News Cult, or any other news cult for that matter. This douchebag at my healthclub, probably early to mid-60's sat on a bicycle and asked the guy at the desk to turn Fox Business on to the television in front of his bike. Naturally it was the television I was watching and I spoke up, so they turned a different television. This douchebag was watching Fox Business on one television, Fox News on another, and Fox News was streaming on his cell phone. What the fuck, you moron. Get a hobby.

This was almost as bad as the idiot at the bar a few years ago that wanted all three televisions in front of him turned into the NFL draft (we were playing trivia on one of them and said something). This guy raised a stink and then left.  
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:20 pm

alohafri wrote:I just don't get the Fox News Cult, or any other news cult for that matter. This douchebag at my healthclub, probably early to mid-60's sat on a bicycle and asked the guy at the desk to turn Fox Business on to the television in front of his bike. Naturally it was the television I was watching and I spoke up, so they turned a different television. This douchebag was watching Fox Business on one television, Fox News on another, and Fox News was streaming on his cell phone. What the fuck, you moron. Get a hobby.

This was almost as bad as the idiot at the bar a few years ago that wanted all three televisions in front of him turned into the NFL draft (we were playing trivia on one of them and said something). This guy raised a stink and then left.  

Yeah, that's weird.  But who knows, with the market tanking, maybe he was trying to find ANYTHING that would cheer him up.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:34 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:I just don't get the Fox News Cult, or any other news cult for that matter. This douchebag at my healthclub, probably early to mid-60's sat on a bicycle and asked the guy at the desk to turn Fox Business on to the television in front of his bike. Naturally it was the television I was watching and I spoke up, so they turned a different television. This douchebag was watching Fox Business on one television, Fox News on another, and Fox News was streaming on his cell phone. What the fuck, you moron. Get a hobby.

Yeah, that's weird.  But who knows, with the market tanking, maybe he was trying to find ANYTHING that would cheer him up.

He should have asked for the Playboy Channel. That usually cheers me up. Wink
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:35 pm

blondy28 wrote:

NCIS wasn't good enough for this guy?
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:55 pm

Maybe he has a thing for bimbo looking bleached blondes?  Addictions are hard to break.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:04 pm

Addictions are hard to break.

Tell me about it!  drunken

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:20 pm