Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

State of the Union Address

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

State of the Union Address Empty State of the Union Address

Post by blondy28 Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:05 pm

So what happens if Trump shows up to congress after the house speaker has revoked her invitation?
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

State of the Union Address Empty Re: State of the Union Address

Post by sharpy Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:26 pm

I think she should let him speak. Its in the constitution that he has  to report to congress, so the state of the union is going to happen sooner or later - let it be now with his ratings down and people  blaming him. Settling this dispute, and opening up the government and he will take FULL credit for it and then when he gives his speech, he'll take full credit and condemn the democrats.  Let him talk now, and after the talk, have  your hardest most vicious attack dog ready for the rebuttal. 
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:39 pm

There won't be low ratings. Every Trumpite is out right now buying six television sets to skew the ratings because, as we know from their comments about Fox, ratings are the most important thing in the world when it comes to reporting the news (or "news" if you will).
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:05 pm

alohafri wrote:There won't be low ratings. Every Trumpite is out right now buying six television sets to skew the ratings because, as we know from their comments about Fox, ratings are the most important thing in the world when it comes to reporting the news (or "news" if you will).

I thought I just read that MSNBC just surpassed Fox in December as the number one cable news station (in terms of ratings).
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:06 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:There won't be low ratings. Every Trumpite is out right now buying six television sets to skew the ratings because, as we know from their comments about Fox, ratings are the most important thing in the world when it comes to reporting the news (or "news" if you will).

I thought I just read that MSNBC just surpassed Fox in December as the number one cable news station (in terms of ratings).

Come on, don't you know fake news when you see it?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:07 pm

sharpy wrote:I think she should let him speak. Its in the constitution that he has  to report to congress, so the state of the union is going to happen sooner or later - let it be now with his ratings down and people  blaming him. Settling this dispute, and opening up the government and he will take FULL credit for it and then when he gives his speech, he'll take full credit and condemn the democrats.  Let him talk now, and after the talk, have  your hardest most vicious attack dog ready for the rebuttal. 

Yeah, you're making a decent point.  His ratings suck.  What can he say in a SOTU speech during a shutdown?  He can blame Dems, and he will, but nobody is buying his bullshit right now, aside from his cult.  I'd have been ok with it.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:13 pm

Let him talk now, and after the talk, have  your hardest most vicious attack dog ready for the rebuttal. 

Chuck Schumer your table is ready!  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:47 pm