Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

"Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here"?

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

"Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here"? Empty "Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here"?

Post by blondy28 Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:15 pm

Martin Luther King Jr. is rolling over in his grave.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

"Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here"? Empty Re: "Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here"?

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:23 pm

Honestly, I'm surprised this is even a story.  I just assume he talks like this all the time.  I always say I have WTF fatigue with this guy.  He can't surprise or shock me anymore.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

"Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here"? Empty Re: "Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here"?

Post by blondy28 Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:35 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Honestly, I'm surprised this is even a story.  I just assume he talks like this all the time.  I always say I have WTF fatigue with this guy.  He can't surprise or shock me anymore.

I think this was pretty bad.   Shocked?  No.  Can't be shocked about the actions of a narcissist.  My lack of shock aside, it's still deplorable.  He's a piece of trash.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:38 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Honestly, I'm surprised this is even a story.  I just assume he talks like this all the time.  I always say I have WTF fatigue with this guy.  He can't surprise or shock me anymore.

I think this was pretty bad.   Shocked?  No.  Can't be shocked about the actions of a narcissist.  My lack of shock aside, it's still deplorable.  He's a piece of trash.

Seriously?  You already knew he is trash.  You know he's deplorable.  You don't think he doesn't say things far worse than this on a daily basis?  I do.  I suspect these comments are probably run of the mill, tame stuff for him.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:49 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

Seriously?  You already knew he is trash.  You know he's deplorable.  You don't think he doesn't say things far worse than this on a daily basis?  I do.  I suspect these comments are probably run of the mill, tame stuff for him.

I think it's pretty bad, yes.  He does say stuff like this, but I tend to think he chooses his audiences and they aren't as large as the one today.  When Republicans are asking him to apologize, that's something over the top even for him.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:53 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

I think it's pretty bad, yes.  He does say stuff like this, but I tend to think he chooses his audiences and they aren't as large as the one today.  When Republicans are asking him to apologize, that's something over the top even for him.

Meh, I suspect it's just another day in trashy Trump world.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:17 pm

What's the matter with you two? Don't you recognize true statesmanship when you hear it?  Twisted Evil
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:04 pm

cream919 wrote:What's the matter with you two? Don't you recognize true statesmanship when you hear it?  Twisted Evil

Gotta agree Cream - rates right up there with Reagan and Kennedy's speeches at the Berlin wall, and exceeds any of Churchill's WW2 speeches..
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:03 am

sharpy wrote:
    cream919 wrote:What's the matter with you two? Don't you recognize true statesmanship when you hear it?  Twisted Evil

Gotta agree Cream - rates right up there with Reagan and Kennedy's speeches at the Berlin wall, and exceeds any of Churchill's WW2 speeches..

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this fucking wall, you piece of shit commie bastard."

"Ich bin ein Berliner, except for those Nazi sons of bitches you guys let take over your fucking Kraut country."

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few. Those lazy fuckers just sat there waiting for the fucking RAF to protect their fucking asses. Probably fucking Tories."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:36 am