Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

Inauguration today

SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Inauguration today Empty Inauguration today

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:13 pm

Actually saw my phone ringing while Harris was being sworn in and I could see on the caller ID and it was Kark.  I shit you all not.  I was in no mood to be on the phone on my birthday, during my fuck-Trump party, while enjoying a cocktail, so that I can listen to that numbnuts blathering about some dumb political shit.  I let it go to voice mail.  He left me a voice message saying "hey, happy birthday."  Dude's weird.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Inauguration today Empty Re: Inauguration today

Post by alohafri Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:45 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Actually saw my phone ringing while Harris was being sworn in and I could see on the caller ID and it was Kark.  I shit you all not.  I was in no mood to be on the phone on my birthday, during my fuck-Trump party, while enjoying a cocktail, so that I can listen to that numbnuts blathering about some dumb political shit.  I let it go to voice mail.  He left me a voice message saying "hey, happy birthday."  Dude's weird.

He really seems to believe that he can hurl all of these insults at people over the past few years, pretend it's an act (even if it IS an act), and believe there will be no repercussions. He is truly insane. I hope his wife is protecting her children, that's all I have to say.

Happy birthday, by the way!
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:03 am

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Actually saw my phone ringing while Harris was being sworn in and I could see on the caller ID and it was Kark.  I shit you all not.  I was in no mood to be on the phone on my birthday, during my fuck-Trump party, while enjoying a cocktail, so that I can listen to that numbnuts blathering about some dumb political shit.  I let it go to voice mail.  He left me a voice message saying "hey, happy birthday."  Dude's weird.

He really seems to believe that he can hurl all of these insults at people over the past few years, pretend it's an act (even if it IS an act), and believe there will be no repercussions. He is truly insane. I hope his wife is protecting her children, that's all I have to say.

Thanks, dude.
    I really have no idea anymore if it's an act.  Early on, he seemed to understand how to ride that fine line and push buttons and then let you know he's playing a role.  Kinda lost me the last several years with the cruelty he'd foist onto Blondy and a few others.  There's really nothing he can say to hurt my feelings.  I don't really care either way.  But, yeah.  You're right.  At some point folks just decide they've had enough of him.  Imagine if I'd answered that call.  He was calling me during the damn swearing-in.  No way that call ends well.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:07 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Thanks, dude.
    I really have no idea anymore if it's an act.  Early on, he seemed to understand how to ride that fine line and push buttons and then let you know he's playing a role.  Kinda lost me the last several years with the cruelty he'd foist onto Blondy and a few others.  There's really nothing he can say to hurt my feelings.  I don't really care either way.  But, yeah.  You're right.  At some point folks just decide they've had enough of him.  Imagine if I'd answered that call.  He was calling me during the damn swearing-in.  No way that call ends well.

And you know that's why he called you when he did. There may have been a little bit of "happy birthday" in it. The rest was to distract you. 
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:23 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Thanks, dude.

And you know that's why he called you when he did. There may have been a little bit of "happy birthday" in it. The rest was to distract you. 

should I be flattered that I was the guy he was thinking about while his Trump wet-dream was being shattered?  Of all of the Trump-hating liberals in the world, I'm the guy he's thinking about at that precise moment and feels the need to call  Gee, I'm almost blushing.  Why thank you, Karko.  I didn't know you felt that way about me.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:02 am

I didn't get a phone call. That means one of two things...he hates me more than he hates you, or your theory of just wanting to interrupt the inauguration for you is correct.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:11 am