Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

Indictments today

SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Indictments today Empty Indictments today

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:22 pm

I think some might think it's no biggie that Mueller issued a bunch of indictments for a bunch of Russian dudes that we'll never in a million years be able to arrest.  Maybe it is no biggie.  But I think the whole approach is that you start by establishing that a crime occurred and laying out who were the perpetrators that committed the crime.  Clearly, Mueller has done that buy spelling out that these 13 committed a crime.  Now, he seeks out any connections between these perpetrators and any of the Trump campaign.  Maybe he finds that connection, or maybe he doesn't.  No idea if the Trump team was smart enough to cover their tracks or not, or how good at doing that they happen to be.  But my guess is that the current plan in that realm is to connect some of the Trump campaign team to these perpetrators.  Bannon just spent 20 hrs speaking to Mueller and Bannon hates Jared Kushner.  I very much expect to see some of this eventually end up tying to him.  Whether it means jail time or just an unfriendly slap on his wrist will bear out over time, but it's what I think is happening.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Indictments today Empty Re: Indictments today

Post by blondy28 Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:59 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:I think some might think it's no biggie that Mueller issued a bunch of indictments for a bunch of Russian dudes that we'll never in a million years be able to arrest.  Maybe it is no biggie.  But I think the whole approach is that you start by establishing that a crime occurred and laying out who were the perpetrators that committed the crime.  Clearly, Mueller has done that buy spelling out that these 13 committed a crime.  Now, he seeks out any connections between these perpetrators and any of the Trump campaign.  Maybe he finds that connection, or maybe he doesn't.  No idea if the Trump team was smart enough to cover their tracks or not, or how good at doing that they happen to be.  But my guess is that the current plan in that realm is to connect some of the Trump campaign team to these perpetrators.  Bannon just spent 20 hrs speaking to Mueller and Bannon hates Jared Kushner.  I very much expect to see some of this eventually end up tying to him.  Whether it means jail time or just an unfriendly slap on his wrist will bear out over time, but it's what I think is happening.

You really have no idea?  They're the Keystone Cops.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:03 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:I think some might think it's no biggie that Mueller issued a bunch of indictments for a bunch of Russian dudes that we'll never in a million years be able to arrest.  Maybe it is no biggie.  But I think the whole approach is that you start by establishing that a crime occurred and laying out who were the perpetrators that committed the crime.  Clearly, Mueller has done that buy spelling out that these 13 committed a crime.  Now, he seeks out any connections between these perpetrators and any of the Trump campaign.  Maybe he finds that connection, or maybe he doesn't.  No idea if the Trump team was smart enough to cover their tracks or not, or how good at doing that they happen to be.  But my guess is that the current plan in that realm is to connect some of the Trump campaign team to these perpetrators.  Bannon just spent 20 hrs speaking to Mueller and Bannon hates Jared Kushner.  I very much expect to see some of this eventually end up tying to him.  Whether it means jail time or just an unfriendly slap on his wrist will bear out over time, but it's what I think is happening.

I only have no idea if they tried covering their tracks.  If they did try, I expect that they did a fairly terrible job at it.  It's pretty clear that they thought they'd not win, so they were doing whatever the fuck they felt like doing during the campaign, only to win and then have people begin looking at how they did things.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:46 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

I only have no idea if they tried covering their tracks.  If they did try, I expect that they did a fairly terrible job at it.  It's pretty clear that they thought they'd not win, so they were doing whatever the fuck they felt like doing during the campaign, only to win and then have people begin looking at how they did things.

Ah...thanks for clarifying.  I was thinking "what the hell has he been watching?  These are the biggest bumbling buffoons I've seen in forever."  I think Trump is just so arrogant that he can't fathom that he can't pay someone off to get out of this.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:34 pm

Unfortunately I have no doubt if mueller proves trump gave Putin the Keys to the nuclear code he will stand up and say so What? fake News. Fuck all of I’m not going anywhere. And my fear is the GOP Congress will back him. Fall of 2018 is unexplainable important to the future of this country. 
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:21 am

Definitely agree, Tim. Hard to imagine this Russian story ousting him from office.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:10 pm

Which is why I think it's time to move on from this and stop WASTING tax payer dollars on something that's not going to result in anything of significance anyway. Hell, I think this administration actually welcomes all this Russian involvement crap. It keeps the focus off of all the other easily verifiable bullshit this dog and pony show gets away with.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:17 pm

cream919 wrote:Which is why I think it's time to move on from this and stop WASTING tax payer dollars on something that's not going to result in anything of significance anyway. Hell, I think this administration actually welcomes all this Russian involvement crap. It keeps the focus off of all the other easily verifiable bullshit this dog and pony show gets away with.

For all of the billions and trillions we waste on absolute bullshit, I'll not fret over the cost of this investigation, which is most certainly in the millions, but a drop in the bucket by general standards.  I'd like nothing more than to watch Mueller issue a detailed indictment against Trump and his dipshit kids and then let the courts and, ultimately, the SCOTUS decide if he can even stand trial or be indicted.   As of now it's not settled law that a standing prez can't be indicted, although it's the general belief and feeling that impeachment is the only way to deal with this.  Folks that know Mueller and claim to understand him say they believe strongly that if he feels a crime was committed by Trump, he'll issue an indictment and let the courts figure it out from there.  They say it's the only way he knows how to do his job.  Even if that is what happens and then it all falls apart from there, it would be enjoyable for me to see that be this asshole's legacy.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:03 pm

I pray every night that somehow Mueller is able to link Sean Hannity to this Russia thing and send him to the clink. Then, sneak a camera into his cell so the world can watch him cry like the sniveling little bitch he is. THAT'S must see tv!
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:14 pm

Hannity rocks.  Invite him to Nomadsfest.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:31 pm

alohafri wrote:I pray every night that somehow Mueller is able to link Sean Hannity to this Russia thing and send him to the clink. Then, sneak a camera into his cell so the world can watch him cry like the sniveling little bitch he is. THAT'S must see tv!

Can we work Tucker Carlson into the equation?
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:55 pm

alohafri wrote:I pray every night that somehow Mueller is able to link Sean Hannity to this Russia thing and send him to the clink. Then, sneak a camera into his cell so the world can watch him cry like the sniveling little bitch he is. THAT'S must see tv!

Now that's how to hate ...
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:04 pm

They obviously have their millions of followers....I find that fact far more distressing than either one of these two pricks individually. THAT is the REAL problem.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:48 pm

cream919 wrote:They obviously have their millions of followers....I find that fact far more distressing than either one of these two pricks individually. THAT is the REAL problem.

is it any consolation that Madcow is now the highest rated cable news show?
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:50 pm

Really? I honestly haven't watched her in ages.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:01 am

Yes, really.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:58 am

blondy28 wrote:

They're both bags of fuck.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:13 am

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

I just avoid them both.  Five mins of either of them would tell me I can't handle watching.  Hannity is not truthful.  He just spews crap and lies.  I haven't watched Carlson in 7-8 yrs so I can't remember what I liked or disliked about him, except that I remember disliking him even when politics were not really on my radar (pre-2008).  If they are playing this for everyone at your health club, maybe you ought to complain to management.  If I owned a health club, I'd sure as hell not have MSNBC on the channels, or Fox.  I eat lunch at a couple of places that play CNN, but I'm not even sure if people consider that to be neutral anymore.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:28 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

I just avoid them both.  Five mins of either of them would tell me I can't handle watching.  Hannity is not truthful.  He just spews crap and lies.  I haven't watched Carlson in 7-8 yrs so I can't remember what I liked or disliked about him, except that I remember disliking him even when politics were not really on my radar (pre-2008).  If they are playing this for everyone at your health club, maybe you ought to complain to management.  If I owned a health club, I'd sure as hell not have MSNBC on the channels, or Fox.  I eat lunch at a couple of places that play CNN, but I'm not even sure if people consider that to be neutral anymore.

No, at this point it's on in my living room upstairs. I spend a lot of time in my basement watching NCIS reruns. LOL
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:53 am

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

No, at this point it's on in my living room upstairs. I spend a lot of time in my basement watching NCIS reruns. LOL

My husband turns them on sometimes to hate on them, and it makes me crazy.  My daughter also will watch a little for speech and debate.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:51 pm

I spend a lot of time in my basement watching NCIS reruns. LOL

Suuuuure you do....more like you sit there in your basement with your boxers down around your knees watching The Weather Channel with a beer in one hand
    and Mr. Winky in the other. geek  
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:18 am

cream919 wrote: I spend a lot of time in my basement watching NCIS reruns. LOL

Suuuuure you do....more like you sit there in your basement with your boxers down around your knees watching The Weather Channel with a beer in one hand
    and Mr. Winky in the other. geek  

Only on Saturday mornings when DeRosa is on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:14 pm