Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

To cure Cream of that country music illness

sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

To cure Cream of that country music illness  Empty To cure Cream of that country music illness

Post by sharpy Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:35 pm

Taking the song of the best band in the world and expanding into another, non-country, musical genre ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRsN_FbhHD0&index=8&list=PLJNbijG2M7Owf3TjR8WhvHOwABqHsvBra
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

To cure Cream of that country music illness  Empty Re: To cure Cream of that country music illness

Post by cream919 Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:19 pm

I like it...very nice. Taj Mahal has been around forever...I'm not a follower but I've heard some of his music from time to time. 

LOL...I don't really need to be "cured" of country...I'm still a rocker at heart and always will be. But my country leanings mostly center upon country with a sold rock foundation....OR vice-versa. Even back in my "60's/stoner/hippie" days I found myself drawn to stuff like The Band (absolutely love Levon Helm), Neil Young's country side, Marshall Tucker Band (Just saw them a couple of months ago...great gig), Pure Prairie League and Poco. Hey...what can I say? It wasn't always Cream, Hendrix, Steppenwolf and King Crimson who hit my turntable. 

Hell, even Zep explored a bit of country and more recently Robert Plant has dived in head first with some of his most recent work, particularly with Alison Krauss. I like all kinds of music including classical, jazz and bluegrass. I guess I'm just a renaissance man. LOL
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

To cure Cream of that country music illness  Empty Re: To cure Cream of that country music illness

Post by sharpy Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:11 am

Tom Petty last Wednesday. Great rock show. And cream, said his drummer Steve ferroelectric, was the best musician he ever played with. Who knew drummers were musicians? Ha
    To cure Cream of that country music illness  Imagejpeg

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:05 pm