Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Our country is full

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Our country is full Empty Our country is full

Post by blondy28 Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:30 pm

I'm thinking his has to be senile.  We have plenty of room in the Dakotas and Alaska and a few other states.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Our country is full Empty Re: Our country is full

Post by alohafri Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:22 am

blondy28 wrote:I'm thinking his has to be senile.  We have plenty of room in the Dakotas and Alaska and a few other states.

I'm not joking when I say I fear that he has Alzheimer's.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:07 pm

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:I'm thinking his has to be senile.  We have plenty of room in the Dakotas and Alaska and a few other states.

I'm not joking when I say I fear that he has Alzheimer's.

I am actually beginning to think he is just the front man and this country and its policies are being made by someone(s) behind the scene. I am not sure Trump even knows what is going on. I don't he tweets, I think someone is doing that for him, and I definitely do not think he is making any decisions.  He can't be, he can't read.  He is dumber about the world than Kevin's 8th graders - make that his school's 2nd graders. 
    telefrank
    telefrank
    Not a Fanboy

Post by telefrank Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:47 am

sharpy wrote:I am actually beginning to think he is just the front man and this country and its policies are being made by someone(s) behind the scene. I am not sure Trump even knows what is going on. I don't he tweets, I think someone is doing that for him, and I definitely do not think he is making any decisions.  He can't be, he can't read.  He is dumber about the world than Kevin's 8th graders - make that his school's 2nd graders. 

I agree with you but what took you so long to come to this conclusion? 

Somewhere going back to FDR a group of evil bastards came together to fight anything that took money out of their pocket. Then they went out and bought the GOP. Took them till Reagans election to really get the ball rolling. The election of asshole in chief is a wet dream for those old fucks. 

Have you not seen how his tweets are directly connected to what Fox News highlights? He's a few steps above an amoeba in the evolutionary line. All he cares about is publicity his dick and money. 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:24 am