Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

Cream

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Cream Empty Cream

Post by alohafri Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:41 am

Happy birthday to my best friend on the board. You are a fine example of your gender and race. If I was gay I'd love to be your secret lover...if it wasn't for that Ginger Baker thing.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Cream Empty Re: Cream

Post by blondy28 Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:17 pm

alohafri wrote:Happy birthday to my best friend on the board. You are a fine example of your gender and race. If I was gay I'd love to be your secret lover...if it wasn't for that Ginger Baker thing.

Awwww.   

Happy Birthday Cream!
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:49 pm

If I were gay I'd want the lead singer, not the drummer.  Sorry Cream.  Happy Birthday anyway.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:02 pm

Thank you everybody. Each one of you is the best friend I've ever had!! Sad This birthday is significant because at 66 I am officially fully invested in my social security, and yeah, I collect my first check next month. Not quite ready to retire yet though...that comes next year.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:06 pm

cream919 wrote:Thank you everybody. Each one of you is the best friend I've ever had!! Sad This birthday is significant because at 66 I am officially fully invested in my social security, and yeah, I collect my first check next month. Not quite ready to retire yet though...that comes next year.

Living off the dole huh ...commie …..Happy fuckin' birthday - go listen to "Crossroads" or "Sunshine of your love".....turn it up to ELEVEN!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:41 pm