Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

Stand back and stand by

jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Stand back and stand by Empty Stand back and stand by

Post by jaywit Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:39 pm

This isn't going to pretty.  Who scoffed when his tactics were compared to Hitler?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Stand back and stand by Empty Re: Stand back and stand by

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:44 pm

jaywit wrote:This isn't going to pretty.  Who scoffed when his tactics were compared to Hitler?

Joe Poe.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:20 pm

Hey .. but I'm a lunatic and an alarmist .... as the country swirls the drain 
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:22 pm

jaywit wrote:This isn't going to pretty.  Who scoffed when his tactics were compared to Hitler?

At least clarity is coming to the situation. We now know who the brown shirts will be ...
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:56 pm

sharpy wrote:

At least clarity is coming to the situation. We now know who the brown shirts will be ...
    I am surprised and disappointed Biden didn't jump on that statement immediately.  That was as egregious as the "...on both sides..." statement.  Did anyone not latch onto that immediately?  The Proud Boys sure did.  I bet they cheered the shit out of that.  Joe did fall asleep on that one.  Not that he can be blamed since it wasn't a debate, it was a shithead bulldozing ahead with his talking points with impunity, pretty much how he tries to ram through whatever his illegal thoughts and desires tries to ram through.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:29 pm

jaywit wrote:
    sharpy wrote:

I am surprised and disappointed Biden didn't jump on that statement immediately.  That was as egregious as the "...on both sides..." statement.  Did anyone not latch onto that immediately?  The Proud Boys sure did.  I bet they cheered the shit out of that.  Joe did fall asleep on that one.  Not that he can be blamed since it wasn't a debate, it was a shithead bulldozing ahead with his talking points with impunity, pretty much how he tries to ram through whatever his illegal thoughts and desires tries to ram through.

On social media, they jumped on it the minute the words came out of his mouth.  

Today, of course, he's saying he has no idea who they are, which is disturbing whether it's true or not.  The Proud Boys are a hate group that's on everyone's radar, but the POTUS claims he's never heard of them?  The "I've never heard of them" prevents him from having to piss them off, since he needs their votes.  He wouldn't answer the question directly when asked...he wanted to know which white supremacists he was being asked to reject.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:11 am

blondy28 wrote:
    jaywit wrote:
    sharpy wrote:

On social media, they jumped on it the minute the words came out of his mouth.  

Today, of course, he's saying he has no idea who they are, which is disturbing whether it's true or not.  The Proud Boys are a hate group that's on everyone's radar, but the POTUS claims he's never heard of them?  The "I've never heard of them" prevents him from having to piss them off, since he needs their votes.  He wouldn't answer the question directly when asked...he wanted to know which white supremacists he was being asked to reject.

He knows who they are. He drives Barron to their meetings.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:47 pm

The "I've never heard of them" prevents him from having to piss them off, since he needs their votes.

He doesn't need their votes. He needs them to reek havoc and violence and to defend him when there are riots in the street when he tries to steal this election.  I wasn't being facetious when I called them the equivalent of the Nazi's brownshirts.  Their function will be the same.  The other group to keep track of is the 'Oath Keepers"..  same philosophy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:02 am