Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

President Kanye

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

President Kanye Empty President Kanye

Post by blondy28 Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:57 pm

The rest of the world already thinks we're being run by a narcissist racist rapist.  Let's throw Kanye into the mix.  We have gone from being respected...the "beacon on a hill"...and now a circus clown and a clown are running for office.  I need to take one of those long naps.  Not the kind where you can still hear everybody...I want the full Helen Keller treatment until this long nightmare is over.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

President Kanye Empty Re: President Kanye

Post by alohafri Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:07 am

blondy28 wrote:The rest of the world already thinks we're being run by a narcissist racist rapist.  Let's throw Kanye into the mix.  We have gone from being respected...the "beacon on a hill"...and now a circus clown and a clown are running for office.  I need to take one of those long naps.  Not the kind where you can still hear everybody...I want the full Helen Keller treatment until this long nightmare is over.

I'm no conspiracy theorist but I can't help but believe he's running to siphon black votes away from Biden to help his buddy Donald.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:36 pm

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:The rest of the world already thinks we're being run by a narcissist racist rapist.  Let's throw Kanye into the mix.  We have gone from being respected...the "beacon on a hill"...and now a circus clown and a clown are running for office.  I need to take one of those long naps.  Not the kind where you can still hear everybody...I want the full Helen Keller treatment until this long nightmare is over.

I'm no conspiracy theorist but I can't help but believe he's running to siphon black votes away from Biden to help his buddy Donald.

I assumed this, too, and I don't think it makes you a conspiracy believer if you think that's plausible.  Based on my observations of Trump up to now, I wouldn't be surprised if the Trump campaign asked him to do this.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:41 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

I assumed this, too, and I don't think it makes you a conspiracy believer if you think that's plausible.  Based on my observations of Trump up to now, I wouldn't be surprised if the Trump campaign asked him to do this.

Corrupt Bargain, the Sequel
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:08 pm

Kanye is off his meds - once Kim gets him to take them again, he will realize, with her help, that she didn't go to law school to actually practice law but to run for president so he better get the fuck out of her way .. 
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:56 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Aren't there requirments to get yourself on the ballot?  Do you think Kanye is going to steal the black vote?  I can see him getting maybe the disgruntled Bernie vote for some young people, but I don't think he's going to take the older black vote.  Hell, that vote lined up behind Hillary and until they found out that Barrack was the real deal did they change allegiance.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:46 am

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Aren't there requirments to get yourself on the ballot?  Do you think Kanye is going to steal the black vote?  I can see him getting maybe the disgruntled Bernie vote for some young people, but I don't think he's going to take the older black vote.  Hell, that vote lined up behind Hillary and until they found out that Barrack was the real deal did they change allegiance.

It's the Trump mentality. I'm sure that dingbat Charles Whatshisname, the black guy on Fox "Business" told him that Kanye would steal black votes away from Biden...and he would know since he's black.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:49 pm

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:29 pm

SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:32 pm

I assumed anyone with a brain already knew and figured this.  There's no way that the GOP isn't involved in this.  They want him to suck black votes away from Biden in some of the closer battlegrounds.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:09 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:

I assumed anyone with a brain already knew and figured this.  There's no way that the GOP isn't involved in this.  They want him to suck black votes away from Biden in some of the closer battlegrounds.

I said that when he announced.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:44 pm

I'm going to give the African American people more credit and realize this is a bunch of bullshit and not even consider voting for this idiot ... 
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:13 am

The NYT is reporting that over the weekend, Kanye met with Jared Kushner. I'm sure Jared was just asking to tap a Kardashian ass.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:07 pm