Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Matt Gaetz

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Matt Gaetz  Empty Matt Gaetz

Post by blondy28 Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:37 pm

He's been framed.  Extorted.  He's innocent, I tell ya...and also, he plans to leave congress and work for Newsmax.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Matt Gaetz  Empty Re: Matt Gaetz

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:43 am

It's always some crazy shit with this dude.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:07 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:It's always some crazy shit with this dude.

The most damning evidence against Gaetz is that Tucker wanted no part of playing along with Gaetz.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:30 pm

What's with that hair dye???  he think he's Elvis?
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:06 pm

sharpy wrote:What's with that hair dye???  he think he's Elvis?

I think he looks like Max Headroom but with darker hair.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:13 am

Forget him! Keep looking for private citizen Hunter Biden's laptop!
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:37 am

alohafri wrote:Forget him! Keep looking for private citizen Hunter Biden's laptop!

Why do people of means smoke crack?  I mean, I think Hunter started smoking crack in college, so may this doesn't apply to him, but in her documentary, Demi Lovato revealed that she was smoking heroin and crack, and Whitney Houston was a crack addict.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:25 am

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:Forget him! Keep looking for private citizen Hunter Biden's laptop!

Why do people of means smoke crack?  I mean, I think Hunter started smoking crack in college, so may this doesn't apply to him, but in her documentary, Demi Lovato revealed that she was smoking heroin and crack, and Whitney Houston was a crack addict.

Never having done any drugs other than alcohol, I have no idea. (Although I might not mind a weekend with a coked up Demi Lovato. Is perversion a drug?)
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:09 pm

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

Never having done any drugs other than alcohol, I have no idea. (Although I might not mind a weekend with a coked up Demi Lovato. Is perversion a drug?)

I've never understood it, either.  Some friends who've tried crack say that the first time you love it, and the second time you try it, you can't stop thinking about getting more.  I've been reading Elton John's autobiography.  He sure doesn't make coke sound like an enjoyable drug.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:52 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

I've never understood it, either.  Some friends who've tried crack say that the first time you love it, and the second time you try it, you can't stop thinking about getting more.  I've been reading Elton John's autobiography.  He sure doesn't make coke sound like an enjoyable drug.

I always thought crack was a poor man's cocaine with harsher penalties.  Will never forget the interview with Whitney Houston when she was asked if she smoked crack, and her answer was basically that she has money...she doesn't need to smoke crack.  

You have friends who've smoked crack?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:09 am