Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

Gaetz

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Gaetz Empty Gaetz

Post by alohafri Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:32 am

If Matt Gaetz wants to blow up a metal detector at the US Capitol, I hope he does it as a suicide bomber and is holding hands with Brobert and Greene.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Gaetz Empty Re: Gaetz

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:25 am

alohafri wrote:If Matt Gaetz wants to blow up a metal detector at the US Capitol, I hope he does it as a suicide bomber and is holding hands with Brobert and Greene.

Wouldn't help anything to blow up those two crackpots.  There'll be two new crackpots to take their place.  Greene is in about the reddest district in the nation, so her replacement might actually be nuttier than she is.  when it comes to folks like these two, I kind of like the nutty reps because it brings sunlight on just how fucking ridiculous they're being and I think the best defense against these folks is fully disclosure and full publicity on them.  

A similar parallel might be the way the right likes to be able to shine light on AOC, thinking she harms the left by being promoted publicly.