Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Sure Matt, This Happened...

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Sure Matt, This Happened... Empty Sure Matt, This Happened...

Post by alohafri Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:33 am

Trump campaign surrogate Matt Schlapp claimed a "whistleblower" told him a 'Biden/Harris' van showed up at a polling location and swapped out ballots. Schlapp gave zero evidence backing his claim, and didn't respond to Mediaite's request for comment.

These would be the actual dumbest criminals in history. But I'm sure those on Parlor are eating this up.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Sure Matt, This Happened... Empty Re: Sure Matt, This Happened...

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:08 am

alohafri wrote:Trump campaign surrogate Matt Schlapp claimed a "whistleblower" told him a 'Biden/Harris' van showed up at a polling location and swapped out ballots. Schlapp gave zero evidence backing his claim, and didn't respond to Mediaite's request for comment.

These would be the actual dumbest criminals in history. But I'm sure those on Parlor are eating this up.

You confuse me, Kevin.  As far as I can tell, this is your political party.  Are you a full fledged independent at this point, or were you always?  I mean, I know you are sick of idiot Trump and his cabinet of dopes, but the entire party appears to be on this train, seeing as how only four GOP senators have congratulated Biden for winning and how Trump has a 90% approval rating in the party.  I'm at a point where I just assume that this is the new Republican party and this is what conservatism is.  

Steve Schmidt the other day said if he had to bet significant money on the GOP nominee in the 2024 election, he'd put his money right now on Tucker Carlson.  Make a mental note of that so we can revisit that in a few years.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:31 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:Trump campaign surrogate Matt Schlapp claimed a "whistleblower" told him a 'Biden/Harris' van showed up at a polling location and swapped out ballots. Schlapp gave zero evidence backing his claim, and didn't respond to Mediaite's request for comment.

You confuse me, Kevin.  As far as I can tell, this is your political party.  Are you a full fledged independent at this point, or were you always?  I mean, I know you are sick of idiot Trump and his cabinet of dopes, but the entire party appears to be on this train, seeing as how only four GOP senators have congratulated Biden for winning and how Trump has a 90% approval rating in the party.  I'm at a point where I just assume that this is the new Republican party and this is what conservatism is.  

Steve Schmidt the other day said if he had to bet significant money on the GOP nominee in the 2024 election, he'd put his money right now on Tucker Carlson.  Make a mental note of that so we can revisit that in a few years.

You shouldn't be confused. Yes, I do (to use your side of the aisle's term) "identify" as a Republican. Kark used to always beat me up for attacking Republicans more than Democrats. That's because I want the Republican party to go back to being controlled by sane people. Right now, Joe Walsh is looking sane comparatively. I "talked" with a buddy of mine who has also said that he can't vote for anyone who has "Trump stink" on them, who specifically listed Rubio, Cruz, and Haley. I'm hoping Larry Hogan from Virginia runs.

Yes, I have heard the rumors of Tucker Carlson as well as Don Don, Eric, Ivanka, and her douchebag husband. More "cult of personality" bullshit. If that happens, I may have just voted in my last national election for awhile. 

If I was the one who was waiting on the election certification, I'd be planning on the arrest of Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, and Sean Hannity for crimes against the United States of America and getting their cells ready in Sing Sing.

This is not the Republican party I used to know. If you recall, I used to accuse the Democratic party of pushing an agenda of victimhood. It seems like the current Trumplican party was listening to that agenda intently and has taken it to heart. Poor Donald Trump is the most abused person in the history of mankind, and he will let you know that 20 times a day (except when Twitter takes down his posts for obvious lying). Also, Kark is still portraying himself as a victim. Poor baby is going to die a lonely man.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:42 am

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

You shouldn't be confused. Yes, I do (to use your side of the aisle's term) "identify" as a Republican. Kark used to always beat me up for attacking Republicans more than Democrats. That's because I want the Republican party to go back to being controlled by sane people. Right now, Joe Walsh is looking sane comparatively. I "talked" with a buddy of mine who has also said that he can't vote for anyone who has "Trump stink" on them, who specifically listed Rubio, Cruz, and Haley. I'm hoping Larry Hogan from Virginia runs.

Yes, I have heard the rumors of Tucker Carlson as well as Don Don, Eric, Ivanka, and her douchebag husband. More "cult of personality" bullshit. If that happens, I may have just voted in my last national election for awhile. 

If I was the one who was waiting on the election certification, I'd be planning on the arrest of Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, and Sean Hannity for crimes against the United States of America and getting their cells ready in Sing Sing.

This is not the Republican party I used to know. If you recall, I used to accuse the Democratic party of pushing an agenda of victimhood. It seems like the current Trumplican party was listening to that agenda intently and has taken it to heart. Poor Donald Trump is the most abused person in the history of mankind, and he will let you know that 20 times a day (except when Twitter takes down his posts for obvious lying). Also, Kark is still portraying himself as a victim. Poor baby is going to die a lonely man.

I was thinking Hogan was Maryland.

Your answer was approximately what I thought it might be.  For how the right loves to make fun of liberal snowflakes, it's hilarious to see them flailing and crying like such babies right now.  Not sure I can envision them going back to being sane.  Seems like this is their new thing.  Are they going to nominate a kind of normal guy like a Jeff Flake or Ben Sasse next time around?  Or rally around a Tucker or a Don Jr.?  I assume this is how they'll remain, and we'll continue hearing them cry about fraud and making up BS claims about ballots, etc.  it's grown tiresome.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:27 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

I was thinking Hogan was Maryland.

Your answer was approximately what I thought it might be.  For how the right loves to make fun of liberal snowflakes, it's hilarious to see them flailing and crying like such babies right now.  Not sure I can envision them going back to being sane.  Seems like this is their new thing.  Are they going to nominate a kind of normal guy like a Jeff Flake or Ben Sasse next time around?  Or rally around a Tucker or a Don Jr.?  I assume this is how they'll remain, and we'll continue hearing them cry about fraud and making up BS claims about ballots, etc.  it's grown tiresome.

You are right. Hogan is from Maryland. My mistake.

If Tucker or Don Don (or anyone else named Trump) gets the nomination, I will cross that bridge when I get to it and go independent. Until then, I'm hoping for sanity.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:55 pm

If Tucker or Don Don (or anyone else named Trump) gets the nomination, I will cross that bridge when I get to it and go independent. Until then, I'm hoping for sanity.

Sanity with Hannity .....vote 2024 
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:54 pm

All of Trump's attacks on the process are going nowhere. Even international election watch groups are saying there was no sign of mass voter fraud. Even Republican Senator Toomey from Pennsylvania says that Trump should start cooperating with the transition team. A postal employee who claimed to witness voter fraud has now recanted admitting that he lied.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:25 pm

alohafri wrote:All of Trump's attacks on the process are going nowhere. Even international election watch groups are saying there was no sign of mass voter fraud. Even Republican Senator Toomey from Pennsylvania says that Trump should start cooperating with the transition team. A postal employee who claimed to witness voter fraud has now recanted admitting that he lied.

I suspect it's meant to gin up anger so that the party feels like they have bulletin board material for the Georgia runoff, the midterm, and the 2024 election.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:43 pm

alohafri wrote:All of Trump's attacks on the process are going nowhere. Even international election watch groups are saying there was no sign of mass voter fraud. Even Republican Senator Toomey from Pennsylvania says that Trump should start cooperating with the transition team. A postal employee who claimed to witness voter fraud has now recanted admitting that he lied.

Connected to the O'Keefe group.  They always tell the truth in the end...they're not going to go to prison for O'Keefe or Berkman.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:57 pm

Watch the episode of Keith Olberman , I think it #23 .. the donations for trumps legal battle to win the presidency back. All donations - 60% go to Trump's campaign coffers, 30% to the RNC for debt relief, and 10% to the legal team to fight the election - Olberman calls it another Trump scam.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:54 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:

I suspect it's meant to gin up anger so that the party feels like they have bulletin board material for the Georgia runoff, the midterm, and the 2024 election.

I'm not so sure...at least as it relates to the runoff.  They've been laying the groundwork to claim fraud before a single vote was cast.  This has always been about Trump getting another term.  And the problem with this sick cult is that even when their leader is out of office, and, hopefully, in prison, the Republicans will have the stink of him on them for years.  They will have to pretend that Trump was cheated out of the presidency or they will be primaried.  Every election year it was a joke to see how often a candidate would mention Reagan, who was at least as damaging to our nation as Trump without being a bully and a grifter.  I wonder how many decades  the Republicans will have to reference Trump in their campaigns.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content