Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Where does the insanity end?

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Where does the insanity end? Empty Where does the insanity end?

Post by blondy28 Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:11 pm

When I think this shit show can't be whackier, it sinks to new levels.  A nutjob sets off a bomb on Christmas Day, and Trump doesn't say a word about it, and now they're saying he was a conspiracy theorist who believed in lizard people?  The Louis Gohmert files a lawsuit to prevent Pence from certifying the election, and Hawley has said he will oppose validating the outcome of the election.  Is there anything that may end up working? Because I'm pretty sure that the next 20 days are going to be a living hell.  And what kind of repercussions will there be for these grifters?
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Where does the insanity end? Empty Re: Where does the insanity end?

Post by sharpy Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:59 pm

And what kind of repercussions will there be for these grifters?

I am afraid... none - what there should be announced on Jan 22, that the new Attorney general of the us is starting an investigation on those who attempted to overthrow the elected government of the US and after investigating - arrest them ALL - trump, pence, guiliani, all those fucking congressmen, Rubio, Graham .. any who had any role in this .. arrest them and prosecute them to the fullest extent.  

I cannot believe you can pardon yourself from committing treason 
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:25 pm

sharpy wrote: And what kind of repercussions will there be for these grifters?

I am afraid... none - what there should be announced on Jan 22, that the new Attorney general of the us is starting an investigation on those who attempted to overthrow the elected government of the US and after investigating - arrest them ALL - trump, pence, guiliani, all those fucking congressmen, Rubio, Graham .. any who had any role in this .. arrest them and prosecute them to the fullest extent.  

This is spinning so far out of control.  There will be so much violence on January 6, and Trump will pardon all who take up arms for him...which they will.  Louie Gohmert has called for it...not that he needed to.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:31 pm

blondy28 wrote:

This is spinning so far out of control.  There will be so much violence on January 6, and Trump will pardon all who take up arms for him...which they will.  Louie Gohmert has called for it...not that he needed to.

This is one of those times where I hope there are no counter protesters that go out to their hate rally.  If there are none, there'll be nobody to hit, shoot, attack.  And if there is violence against counter protesters, then trust me that they'll blame the counter protesters for the violence.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:55 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

This is one of those times where I hope there are no counter protesters that go out to their hate rally.  If there are none, there'll be nobody to hit, shoot, attack.  And if there is violence against counter protesters, then trust me that they'll blame the counter protesters for the violence.

That's a pretty good suggestion.  Are they not doing the inauguration outside?  If so, there will definitely be Biden/Harris supporters who want to watch history being made.

They need to bring sedition charges against these lunatics.  I'm hearing that there will be a bomb on Iran before Trump leaves office.  I dunno how I can last another 17 days of this total insanity.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:21 am

blondy28 wrote:

That's a pretty good suggestion.  Are they not doing the inauguration outside?  If so, there will definitely be Biden/Harris supporters who want to watch history being made.

They need to bring sedition charges against these lunatics.  I'm hearing that there will be a bomb on Iran before Trump leaves office.  I dunno how I can last another 17 days of this total insanity.

Definitely an expectation of a bombing action on Iran.  Maybe dumb ass thinks he can declare war on them 1/19 and that a new president can't be sworn in during wartime.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:43 pm

blondy28 wrote:

Louis Gohmert, an elected official, needs to be arrested and charged with sedition. He openly called for violence on television.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:04 pm

And the moron lets himself be taped again.  The arrogance he has boggles the mind. Full one-hour call released:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/audio-trumps-full-jan-2-call-with-ga-secretary-of-state/2021/01/03/3f9426f4-7937-4718-8a8e-9d6052001991_video.html
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:13 pm

blondy28 wrote:And the moron lets himself be taped again.  The arrogance he has boggles the mind. Full one-hour call released:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/audio-trumps-full-jan-2-call-with-ga-secretary-of-state/2021/01/03/3f9426f4-7937-4718-8a8e-9d6052001991_video.html

Dan Rather on Twitter:  The audio of Trump with the Georgia secretary of state. Wow. It’s like telling the Nixon tapes to “hold my beer.”
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:26 pm

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:And the moron lets himself be taped again.  The arrogance he has boggles the mind. Full one-hour call released:

Dan Rather on Twitter:  The audio of Trump with the Georgia secretary of state. Wow. It’s like telling the Nixon tapes to “hold my beer.”

I just finished listening to the full hour call...it's crazy.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:04 pm

And while the bullshit pile gets higher and higher, Trump will be presenting the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Devin Nunes and Jim Jordan, who's done absolutely nothing.

https://twitter.com/AshleyRParker/status/1345878633915805696?s=20
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:50 pm

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

Louis Gohmert, an elected official, needs to be arrested and charged with sedition. He openly called for violence on television.

Dude, none of this shit matters.  They can do and say anything, as far as I can tell.  Lindsey Graham can threaten the GA sec of state.  Trump can do the same.  Gohmert can tell people to take violence to the streets.  Nobody pays for it.  Nobody gets voted out or arrested as a result.  Our empire is beginning to tear at the seams.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:38 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

Dude, none of this shit matters.  They can do and say anything, as far as I can tell.  Lindsey Graham can threaten the GA sec of state.  Trump can do the same.  Gohmert can tell people to take violence to the streets.  Nobody pays for it.  Nobody gets voted out or arrested as a result.  Our empire is beginning to tear at the seams.

And it's not just Trump.  As we've discussed, the precedent is maybe the most dangerous thing.  In your district, Rob.

https://www.dailyherald.com/news/20210104/oberweis-asks-us-house-to-overturn-underwood-victory
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:41 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

And it's not just Trump.  As we've discussed, the precedent is maybe the most dangerous thing.  In your district, Rob.

https://www.dailyherald.com/news/20210104/oberweis-asks-us-house-to-overturn-underwood-victory

Not sure he'll have much luck.  She won by a big enough spread that I don't see it changing.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:16 am

Actually, I like this challenging thing. I'm going to write the Baseball Hall of Fame and challenge the results of the 1977, 1983, and 1990 World Series'. The White Sox should have won them all.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:18 pm

It ends with the Vice President.

...the Founders did not intend "to invest the Vice President with unilateral authority to decide which electoral votes should be counted...and no Vice President in American history has ever asserted such authority...my oath to support and defend the Constitution constrains me from claiming unilateral authority to determine which electoral votes should be counted and which should not..."

Pence is one of those evangelicals that Barry Goldwater warned us about, but here, he did the right thing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:51 pm