Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

Trump's Insanity

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Trump's Insanity Empty Trump's Insanity

Post by blondy28 Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:38 pm

The audio clips I'm hearing from Trump's rally in Philly are mind boggling.  When he kept saying "I love trucks.  I've always loved trucks.  Loved playing with trucks".  He sounded like a slow witted child.  Then he starts ranting about how the wind turbines run out of energy just when you want to watch TV, but you can't because it's not windy, and that the Dems claim to be in favor of protecting wildlife but birds fly into the turbines and they kill many many birds.   This is not a normal man.  But if you watch The Family, you will see how easy it is to accept not only him, but also the world's most evil dictators.
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Trump's Insanity Empty Re: Trump's Insanity

Post by jaywit Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:02 am

blondy28 wrote:The audio clips I'm hearing from Trump's rally in Philly are mind boggling.  When he kept saying "I love trucks.  I've always loved trucks.  Loved playing with trucks".  He sounded like a slow witted child.  Then he starts ranting about how the wind turbines run out of energy just when you want to watch TV, but you can't because it's not windy, and that the Dems claim to be in favor of protecting wildlife but birds fly into the turbines and they kill many many birds.   This is not a normal man.  But if you watch The Family, you will see how easy it is to accept not only him, but also the world's most evil dictators.
    And even dumber, how many people were cheering?

Trump supporters:  We don't believe Trump.  We believe IN Trump.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:08 pm