Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Letter of Insanity

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Letter of Insanity Empty Letter of Insanity

Post by blondy28 Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:32 pm

That's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back.  The letter was clearly dictated by Trump and "cleaned up" by someone who threw in a bigger word here and there and properly punctuated, but the insanity came shining through.  Trump is clearly melting down.  He won't be removed unless there's some kind of unexpected evidence, but it's clearly killing him that he can't control the impeachment.  In his life, even if someone tried to get justice from Trump having screwed them over, he would settle and claim he was innocent and just wanted to make it go away.  He can't throw money at this and bully Nancy Pelosi into getting his way, and he can't stand it.  

And didn't Barr tell Giuliani to go away?  He truly does make things worse for Trump everytime he speaks.  Poor Laura Ingraham tee'd him up perfectly about the hatchet job article, but then Rudy admits "yeah, I wanted her fired...she was corrupt".  I would love to see her sue Rudy just as Lisa Page filed suit.  Can you imagine Obama simulating an orgasm when General Petreus was convicted of sharing classified information with his mistress?  It's absurd.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Letter of Insanity Empty Re: Letter of Insanity

Post by cream919 Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:45 pm

I'm on record here saying I think the impeachment is a waste of time that could turn around and bite the democrats in the ass...primarily because the democrats essentially in charge of the thing are a bunch of candy asses who don't have the balls to play down and dirty like the republicans do. They want to dot all the I's and cross all the T's and play fair against a bunch of clowns that won't have any of that at all. Fair Hearing? Constitution? "We don't need no stinking constitution".  

Still, there's one thing I do like about this impeachment thingie and it touches upon something Blondy pointed out in the above. This whole thing is fucking with Trump's head and he can't do anything about it. Yes....he IS melting down and I love it. 

Whether he's tossed out of office or not...just keep fuckin' with him and don't stop. 

Ever.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:26 am

Maybe the best path is to never send to the Senate so that he never gets the acquittal and exoneration he wants.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:18 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Maybe the best path is to never send to the Senate so that he never gets the acquittal and exoneration he wants.

That's what some are saying...not send to Senate and keep investigating.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:26 am

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Maybe the best path is to never send to the Senate so that he never gets the acquittal and exoneration he wants.

That way he's been impeached and the investigation is ongoing.  No exoneration.  No acquittal.  No victory lap.  No spiking of the football.  Go ahead and issue official subpoenas to all of his dipshit criminal sidekicks and let them expend their energy, time and money fighting the subpoenas.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:28 am

cream919 wrote:I'm on record here saying I think the impeachment is a waste of time that could turn around and bite the democrats in the ass...primarily because the democrats essentially in charge of the thing are a bunch of candy asses who don't have the balls to play down and dirty like the republicans do. They want to dot all the I's and cross all the T's and play fair against a bunch of clowns that won't have any of that at all. Fair Hearing? Constitution? "We don't need no stinking constitution".  

Still, there's one thing I do like about this impeachment thingie and it touches upon something Blondy pointed out in the above. This whole thing is fucking with Trump's head and he can't do anything about it. Yes....he IS melting down and I love it. 

Whether he's tossed out of office or not...just keep fuckin' with him and don't stop. 

Ever.

You're definitely right that it might bite Dems in the ass.  They're probably well aware of that, or they should be if they're not.  Still, I suspect they figure it's their duty, regardless of political expediency.  You're right, though.  Dems are such pussies about some of this stuff.  They don't fight hard.  They forget to message or don't take the time learn how to properly message.  Dummies.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:30 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

That way he's been impeached and the investigation is ongoing.  No exoneration.  No acquittal.  No victory lap.  No spiking of the football.  Go ahead and issue official subpoenas to all of his dipshit criminal sidekicks and let them expend their energy, time and money fighting the subpoenas.

That would be perfect. Even if it is never sent to the Senate, he will go down in history with Johnson, Nixon, and Clinton, forever tarnished with the word IMPEACHMENT. That is his legacy.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:45 pm

Tulsi votes "present" for both articles.  She's sketchy.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:24 am

What a fucking cowardly ass she is. Afraid to take a difficult stand. I'm supposed to vote for someone afraid to put her own ass on the line in a vote THIS important? Sorry. No. Fuck her. She is pandering to an audience of one and it'll be stunning if she doesn't break off with some bogus argument that she must run independent, and will then receive ample funding from the right wing.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:42 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:What a fucking cowardly ass she is.  Afraid to take a difficult stand.  I'm supposed to vote for someone afraid to put her own ass on the line in a vote THIS important?  Sorry.  No. Fuck her.  She is pandering to an audience of one and it'll be stunning if she doesn't break off with some bogus argument that she must run independent, and will then receive ample funding from the right wing.  

I think she already is in her attempt to get the Democratic nomination.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:27 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:What a fucking cowardly ass she is.  Afraid to take a difficult stand.  I'm supposed to vote for someone afraid to put her own ass on the line in a vote THIS important?  Sorry.  No. Fuck her.  She is pandering to an audience of one and it'll be stunning if she doesn't break off with some bogus argument that she must run independent, and will then receive ample funding from the right wing.  

She released this ridiculous ad on twitter about a house divided and that her vote was for "reconciliation".  Then she went after Nancy Pelosi for not turning over the articles of impeachment to the Senate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:41 pm