Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

Bill Barr

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Bill Barr Empty Bill Barr

Post by blondy28 Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:13 pm

Bill Barr is so corrupt...he needs to be impeached.  I don't care what the senate will do.  The statements released today ahead of tomorrow's testimony makes me want to scream.  We know he did Trump's bidding and is protecting the crime family, but going after the marijuana industry because he just doesn't like them?  And the auto industry?  

"First, at the direction of Attorney General Barr, the Antitrust Division launched ten full-scale reviews of merger activity taking place in the marijuana, or cannabis, industry. These mergers involve companies with low market shares in a fragmented industry; they do not meet established criteria for antitrust investigations. Second, I will detail an investigation – initiated the day after tweets by President Trump – of an arrangement between the State of California and four automakers on fuel emissions.
    Elias claims that Barr targeted marijuana mergers with antirust probes—not to undertake “bona fide antitrust investigations,” but because Barr just doesn’t like the nature of the budding businesses."
    And of course he has always been a racist fascist bully:
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/bill-barr-bullied-me-because-i-backed-civil-rights?fbclid=IwAR1-ELSXfdhyXASOt3lTonaquR9qvt5w7qnjR4uov4gv63AaqOzqh6gIqRs
    I'm calling for a civil war again.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Bill Barr Empty Re: Bill Barr

Post by sharpy Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:22 pm

Arm me up .. i'm in ..

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:14 am