Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

Barr

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Barr Empty Barr

Post by alohafri Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:12 am

I guess Parler is on fire over Bill Barr saying that he will not appoint a special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden or election fraud. They are attacking him, Cavanaugh, Barrett, McConnell, etc. But it's not a cult.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Barr Empty Re: Barr

Post by blondy28 Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:05 pm

alohafri wrote:I guess Parler is on fire over Bill Barr saying that he will not appoint a special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden or election fraud. They are attacking him, Cavanaugh, Barrett, McConnell, etc. But it's not a cult.

Bill Barr made his bed.  But did you notice specifically how he worded the question about Hunter Biden?  He said "to the extent that there's an investigation, I think it's being handled responsibly".   To the extent that there's an investigation?  Trump would have us think that its an investigation for corruption that reaches all members of the Biden family and their "connection" to China, the "to the extent that there's an investigation" sure as shit sounds like exactly what Hunter said it was...about his taxes.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:15 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:I guess Parler is on fire over Bill Barr saying that he will not appoint a special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden or election fraud. They are attacking him, Cavanaugh, Barrett, McConnell, etc. But it's not a cult.

Bill Barr made his bed.  But did you notice specifically how he worded the question about Hunter Biden?  He said "to the extent that there's an investigation, I think it's being handled responsibly".   To the extent that there's an investigation?  Trump would have us think that its an investigation for corruption that reaches all members of the Biden family and their "connection" to China, the "to the extent that there's an investigation" sure as shit sounds like exactly what Hunter said it was...about his taxes.

That wasn't lost on me. All trump wants is to keep his base happy through his propaganda networks: Fox, Newsmax, OAN, and the various radio stations they listen to. If they keep hearing "Hunter Biden investigation" just like when they kept hearing "Benghazi and Hillary Clinton investigation", they keep watching and keep sending him money.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:19 pm