Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

+2
sharpy
SoxIlliniRob
6 posters

Impeach

SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Impeach Empty Impeach

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:13 am

It's time to file articles. Doesn't matter if he won't be convicted. Drop the political calculus or polling data. Dems look feckless and weak if they do nothing. They are showing Trump and the world that this is Ok, and that the Congress has no oversight. Fuck that. Impeach. It's time. When you do, you can subpoena the whistleblower. Put all these witnesses on the stand to spell out all of the corruption while he runs for president. There comes a point where the political calculus is outweighed by right vs. wrong.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Impeach Empty Re: Impeach

Post by sharpy Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:17 pm

I tend to agree....not that I ever expect him to be convicted, but jesus, Clinton go impeached for having his dick sucked, and that's like scratching your ass compared to this fascist pig.  Go after him full bore and bring everything out - the  campaign has to change to GET HIS ASS OUT ...not about whether Joe Biden needs new dentures ..
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:18 pm

I'm tellin' you...no need for it quite yet. If the dems do it, it will be used against them by ALL republicans to their advantage come election time. Why give those fuckers any ammo whatsoever of any kind?  Wait until AFTER the election. If he wins, then knock yourself out. If he loses, it's a moot issue anyway. Feckless? NO...smart. 

So which term was Clinton impeached?
    joepoe
    joepoe
    Not a Fanboy

Post by joepoe Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:48 am

Don't you think that if the Dems had any evidence at all instead of a bunch of unproven accusations, many that would not rise to the level of an impeachable offense, they would already have impeached him. The 50 or so leftists Dems on the various committees are being laughed at especially after how they were taken apart last week by Corey Lewandowski making fun of their political speech rants.

Every day they are throwing some stuff against the wall hoping it sticks. I always said if Trump did something wrong he should go, but so far this is "trump is a meanie" talk and nothing more and I think people are tired of it.

Dems just want to continue the negative pub until 2020 because they got nothing else. Oh, except "Income Redistribution", and that is not going to go too far.  Corey and Roberto and Julian and the rest need to keep yakking and yakking and throwing one-liners from the far left and I want Warren, Bernie or Joe to get the nomination. Let the voters decide.
    joepoe
    joepoe
    Not a Fanboy

Post by joepoe Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:51 am

Clinton got impeached for lying under oath. Trump is not that dumb. This is a battle between the executive and the legislative. The legislative has not constitutional "oversight" that amounts to "fishing expedition power" over the executive.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:26 pm

joepoe wrote:Don't you think that if the Dems had any evidence at all instead of a bunch of unproven accusations, many that would not rise to the level of an impeachable offense, they would already have impeached him. The 50 or so leftists Dems on the various committees are being laughed at especially after how they were taken apart last week by Corey Lewandowski making fun of their political speech rants.

Every day they are throwing some stuff against the wall hoping it sticks. I always said if Trump did something wrong he should go, but so far this is "trump is a meanie" talk and nothing more and I think people are tired of it.

Dems just want to continue the negative pub until 2020 because they got nothing else. Oh, except "Income Redistribution", and that is not going to go too far.  Corey and Roberto and Julian and the rest need to keep yakking and yakking and throwing one-liners from the far left and I want Warren, Bernie or Joe to get the nomination. Let the voters decide.

The Mueller report clearly spells out that Trump is a co-conspirator in the felony campaign crime that has helped to land Cohen in jail on felony charges.  That entire affair is spelled out in clear detail, backed by physical evidence.  It doesn't matter how much evidence there is, or if there's evidence at all.  Trump has committed crimes in the wide open by way of the things he has said, but those aren't treated as evidence somehow because it seems too obvious.  Everyone seems to think we need to find the smoking gun or something, even though the smoking gun is Trump telling the media "yeah, I told the Ukraine president to investigate Biden."  Regardless of the evidence, there'll be no conviction, so the Dems are just playing the Political Expediency game, trying to decide whether this is a good time or a bad time to impeach.  Basically, they are a bunch of spineless pussies who are afraid of blowback for doing the right thing.  

Clinton was impeached for lying about a blowjob in a lie that had no impact on anything relating to our elections, our national security, or anything else.  If he can be impeached for that, Trump can be impeached for committing a campaign crime that has landed his accomplice in jail.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:37 pm

joepoe wrote:Clinton got impeached for lying under oath. Trump is not that dumb. This is a battle between the executive and the legislative. The legislative has not constitutional "oversight" that amounts to "fishing expedition power" over the executive.

Trump's handlers refused to let him testify under oath specifically because he IS that dumb...and he shows it everyday.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:50 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    joepoe wrote:Don't you think that if the Dems had any evidence at all instead of a bunch of unproven accusations, many that would not rise to the level of an impeachable offense, they would already have impeached him. The 50 or so leftists Dems on the various committees are being laughed at especially after how they were taken apart last week by Corey Lewandowski making fun of their political speech rants.

The Mueller report clearly spells out that Trump is a co-conspirator in the felony campaign crime that has helped to land Cohen in jail on felony charges.  That entire affair is spelled out in clear detail, backed by physical evidence.  It doesn't matter how much evidence there is, or if there's evidence at all.  Trump has committed crimes in the wide open by way of the things he has said, but those aren't treated as evidence somehow because it seems too obvious.  Everyone seems to think we need to find the smoking gun or something, even though the smoking gun is Trump telling the media "yeah, I told the Ukraine president to investigate Biden."  Regardless of the evidence, there'll be no conviction, so the Dems are just playing the Political Expediency game, trying to decide whether this is a good time or a bad time to impeach.  Basically, they are a bunch of spineless pussies who are afraid of blowback for doing the right thing.  

Clinton was impeached for lying about a blowjob in a lie that had no impact on anything relating to our elections, our national security, or anything else.  If he can be impeached for that, Trump can be impeached for committing a campaign crime that has landed his accomplice in jail.

Correct.  The "see what sticks" is and always has been the GOP approach toward the Clintons.  The Trump transgressions, however, are well documented.  He is referred to as an "un-indicted co-conspirator" in documents, there have been numerous arrests and convictions, and Mueller could NOT have been clearer than when asked in Schiff's committee if there would have been an indictment had Trump not been president.  

The whistleblower thing is also not a case of "see what sticks".  This is not something the dems invented.  There IS a whistleblower, the IG DID determine that it was a credible, urgent issue, and the law REQUIRES it be shared with dems, and GOP is refusing to turn it over...not unlike Trump and his tax returns.  If that human waste didn't have something to hide, he wouldn't be sending his goons into every court that subpoena's his returns to try to block their release.   When Obama didn't release his birth certificate for all those years, it was because he doesn't believe that you should let your haters drive your actions.  And all those years the GOP said he wasn't releasing it because he wasn't a citizen, and Trump beat that drum louder than anyone.   And he ultimately released it.  Aside from people who weren't going to vote for him anyway, nobody cared, and aside from being a slight annoyance, Obama sure didn't appear to be concerned about it.  Trump, on the other hand, is clearly doing everything in his power to prevent those returns from seeing the light of day.  The guy is a crook, a liar, a traitor, and a rapist.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:56 pm

Trump, on the other hand, is clearly doing everything in his power to prevent those returns from seeing the light of day.  The guy is a crook, a liar, a traitor, and a rapist.

And anyone who supports him is an enabler of a crook, a liar, a traitor and a rapist - probably of underage girls with his dead buddy
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:18 am

That's my angle, Tim. I ain't calling anyone a racist, but if you support a racist, well then.....
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:37 pm

Dems are fucking idiots if they don't permanently and henceforth refer to Trump as Criminal Trump, just like Corrupt Hillary. Always Criminal Trump. Never President Trump.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:43 pm

Now that they appear to be planning to do the impeachment inquiry or filing actual articles, they need to just continually message that they did this because it's the right thing to to and because he committed crimes.  Nevermind the political calculus or what polling thinks.  Do it because it's the right thing to do and because he deserves it.  It's their constitutional duty to hold him accountable, and if the Senate votes not to convict down party lines, then so be it.  Do it because you are supposed to do it.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:53 am

WH is going to release "redacted version" of the whistleblower complaint.  Why does the WH have the complaint?  Congress ("the police") was supposed to get the complaint to perform their oversight responsibilities, and they don't get it, but the WH...the accused...gets an unredacted copy?  And the scam transcript is supposed to be released, but the transcript isn't really a transcript.  And WTF is wrong with Tulsi.  Impeachment is "divisive".  Well fuck...if a step brother rapes his step sister, do you not seek justice because it may divide the family?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:29 am

blondy28 wrote:WH is going to release "redacted version" of the whistleblower complaint.  Why does the WH have the complaint?  Congress ("the police") was supposed to get the complaint to perform their oversight responsibilities, and they don't get it, but the WH...the accused...gets an unredacted copy?  And the scam transcript is supposed to be released, but the transcript isn't really a transcript.  And WTF is wrong with Tulsi.  Impeachment is "divisive".  Well fuck...if a step brother rapes his step sister, do you not seek justice because it may divide the family?

The redacted version released is supposed to help him?

And does anyone want to take bets as to when Rudy has a chest-grabber? He was sweating like a whore in church on the "friendly" Laura Ingraham show last night.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:53 am

I can't believe Trump's handlers are ok with this nutjob going on national TV every night and embarrassing himself and implicating the administration in all kinds of problematic shit.  I suppose nothing should surprise me at this point.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:38 pm

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:WH is going to release "redacted version" of the whistleblower complaint.  Why does the WH have the complaint?  Congress ("the police") was supposed to get the complaint to perform their oversight responsibilities, and they don't get it, but the WH...the accused...gets an unredacted copy?  And the scam transcript is supposed to be released, but the transcript isn't really a transcript.  And WTF is wrong with Tulsi.  Impeachment is "divisive".  Well fuck...if a step brother rapes his step sister, do you not seek justice because it may divide the family?

The redacted version released is supposed to help him?

And does anyone want to take bets as to when Rudy has a chest-grabber? He was sweating like a whore in church on the "friendly" Laura Ingraham show last night.

I literally said the same thing...Rudy's going to have a grabber.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:37 am

Holy shit...just having heard portions of the whistleblower report, it's pretty fucking damning.  Trump and his cronies are served up on a silver platter.  Total coverup.  I can't wait until this whistleblower is put on the stand to give testimony.  I'm not predicting that the GOP will turn against Trump, but I think the potential is at least there for some to do so, someone such as Sasse or Romney or Toomey.  If they don't, then the entire party is just admitting to moral and ethical bankruptcy.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:15 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Holy shit...just having heard portions of the whistleblower report, it's pretty fucking damning.  Trump and his cronies are served up on a silver platter.  Total coverup.  I can't wait until this whistleblower is put on the stand to give testimony.  I'm not predicting that the GOP will turn against Trump, but I think the potential is at least there for some to do so, someone such as Sasse or Romney or Toomey.  If they don't, then the entire party is just admitting to moral and ethical bankruptcy.

How much would you pay to see John Bolton to walk in as the whistleblower?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:12 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Holy shit...just having heard portions of the whistleblower report, it's pretty fucking damning.  Trump and his cronies are served up on a silver platter.  Total coverup.  I can't wait until this whistleblower is put on the stand to give testimony.  I'm not predicting that the GOP will turn against Trump, but I think the potential is at least there for some to do so, someone such as Sasse or Romney or Toomey.  If they don't, then the entire party is just admitting to moral and ethical bankruptcy.

How much would you pay to see John Bolton to walk in as the whistleblower?

It'd be worth a sizable dent in my retirement.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:06 pm

How do these corrupt fuckers say the things they say with a straight face?  Maguire says he didn't give the complaint to congress, which the law REQUIRES, because of executive privilege.  WHAT?  You ask the criminal if it's OK if the complaint is forwarded to be investigated?  Then he goes to Barr, who is also named in the complaint, to ask him how to proceed, and Barr tells him it's privileged so he doesn't provide it to congress.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:20 pm

If Trump wants to drag Hunter Biden into this, fuck him. Play his game. Ask him who Barron's real father is.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:56 pm

alohafri wrote:If Trump wants to drag Hunter Biden into this, fuck him. Play his game. Ask him who Barron's real father is.

From what I've read, the Biden's role in Ukraine has been adjudicated and is completely innocuous.  If that's the case, Biden ought to just openly invite the FBI to investigate, subpoena, ask question, study and double-study the whole thing until there's nothing left to look into.  Be as open and transparent as you can about it.  Take the air completely out of that balloon.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:05 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:If Trump wants to drag Hunter Biden into this, fuck him. Play his game. Ask him who Barron's real father is.

From what I've read, the Biden's role in Ukraine has been adjudicated and is completely innocuous.  If that's the case, Biden ought to just openly invite the FBI to investigate, subpoena, ask question, study and double-study the whole thing until there's nothing left to look into.  Be as open and transparent as you can about it.  Take the air completely out of that balloon.

And what the Cultists don't seen to realize is that even IF there was something nefarious about the Bidens, it doesn't make what Trump did legal. Their talking point seems to be, "Trump should be hailed as a hero for finding dirt on Biden."
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:44 am

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

And what the Cultists don't seen to realize is that even IF there was something nefarious about the Bidens, it doesn't make what Trump did legal. Their talking point seems to be, "Trump should be hailed as a hero for finding dirt on Biden."

Makes me think of the Manson women...and not the ones who actually committed the murders, but the women who were outside the courthouse everyday defending Charlie as someone who wanted to stop fighting wars and protect the environment.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:53 pm

I read that Tulsi is on board with impeachment.  Interesting that as polls are changing, so is her mind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:47 am