Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Covid Movie

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Covid Movie Empty Covid Movie

Post by blondy28 Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:59 pm

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Covid Movie Empty Re: Covid Movie

Post by alohafri Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:22 pm

Can Kark get the 'Rona from gobbling the Presidential mushroom? Asking for Stormy.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:59 pm

That looks worth watching.  LOL.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:04 pm

I hope donald is watching from his ventilator in Walter Reed.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:18 pm

sharpy wrote:I hope donald is watching from his ventilator in Walter Reed.

This whole thing makes me livid.  I see the comments in website of the local paper and the pro-Trump people are making comments about the "haters" being happy, and nothing is further from the truth.  To see all those idiots at the White House wearing masks when they've done nothing but shame people who wear them...contradicting Dr. Fauci to the point that he gets death threats.  Them disregarding the rules at the Cleveland Clinic, because the rules don't apply to them.  And all the people who have lost loved ones, or "recovered" from the disease but may have a lifetime of health problems.  And they're still trying to overturn the ACA, so those of us with pre-existing conditions won't be able to afford coverage, and my kids won't be able to be on our insurance anyway because they're 22.  And for all the people who haven't been able to see their loved ones while they were in the hospital dying of something else, but because of Covid, nobody was allowed visitors.  And kids who missed their last season in a sport, or who had to come home from the study abroad, once-in-a-lifetime trip.  And when we couldn't have a funeral for my niece who died in May.  And when I couldn't go to the hospital Wednesday night when my sister called and said she was at Central DuPage Hospital and they think she had a heart attack, but that they wouldn't allow visitors.  There's NOTHING that makes me happy about this, because now that the son of a bitch has Covid, suddenly we're taking it seriously?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:32 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    sharpy wrote:I hope donald is watching from his ventilator in Walter Reed.

This whole thing makes me livid.  I see the comments in website of the local paper and the pro-Trump people are making comments about the "haters" being happy, and nothing is further from the truth.  To see all those idiots at the White House wearing masks when they've done nothing but shame people who wear them...contradicting Dr. Fauci to the point that he gets death threats.  Them disregarding the rules at the Cleveland Clinic, because the rules don't apply to them.  And all the people who have lost loved ones, or "recovered" from the disease but may have a lifetime of health problems.  And they're still trying to overturn the ACA, so those of us with pre-existing conditions won't be able to afford coverage, and my kids won't be able to be on our insurance anyway because they're 22.  And for all the people who haven't been able to see their loved ones while they were in the hospital dying of something else, but because of Covid, nobody was allowed visitors.  And kids who missed their last season in a sport, or who had to come home from the study abroad, once-in-a-lifetime trip.  And when we couldn't have a funeral for my niece who died in May.  And when I couldn't go to the hospital Wednesday night when my sister called and said she was at Central DuPage Hospital and they think she had a heart attack, but that they wouldn't allow visitors.  There's NOTHING that makes me happy about this, because now that the son of a bitch has Covid, suddenly we're taking it seriously?

Outstanding, Pam!!  Standing O.
    There's maybe 2% of me that's kind of saying "that's what you get, you dumb fucking SOB."  After that, it's 98% bewilderment at everyone stopping and going "Oh, maybe this actually is serious if Trump got it.  Oh, gee whiz, even Melania got it.  What about their son?  This is sad for him.  Maybe we ought to begin wearing a mask because this is deadly."  

I'm about up to my fucking ears with this shit.  210k dead people and NOW we're going to take it seriously because this dumb SOB caught it?  I saw people (conservatives) on Facebook saying how if you begin chirping about Karma on their feed they'll unfriend you for being a terrible person.  I wonder how they felt when the Donald was chirping about Hillary's ACTUAL pneumonia in 2016.  

I'm not a liberal who is in some kind of gleeful mode about this.  I want to see him live and be fine and have to suffer a terrible defeat this fall.  I want to see him scramble to avoid prison.  I don't want to see him have a free pass out of what awaits.  Godspeed Donald.  Get better quick.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content