Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Radio

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Radio Empty Radio

Post by alohafri Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:21 pm

I'm looking at a list of radio stations for my future home in Las Vegas. There are 5 "news/talk" stations out there, all of them are far right wing conservative stations (Limbaugh, Hannity, Shapiro, etc.). There are NO WBBM-type news stations. WTF?

Thank God for the Radio.com app. so I can get news, albeit, it will be Chicago news.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Radio Empty Re: Radio

Post by sharpy Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:37 pm

I love Radio.com … WXRT  all day in the background .. still the best radio station going 
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:08 pm

alohafri wrote:I'm looking at a list of radio stations for my future home in Las Vegas. There are 5 "news/talk" stations out there, all of them are far right wing conservative stations (Limbaugh, Hannity, Shapiro, etc.). There are NO WBBM-type news stations. WTF?

Thank God for the Radio.com app. so I can get news, albeit, it will be Chicago news.

I didn't understand the Vegas reference under Malort, but have figured out you're moving to Vegas? (I'm quick).  To retire?  Become a professional gambler?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:28 am

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:I'm looking at a list of radio stations for my future home in Las Vegas. There are 5 "news/talk" stations out there, all of them are far right wing conservative stations (Limbaugh, Hannity, Shapiro, etc.). There are NO WBBM-type news stations. WTF?

I didn't understand the Vegas reference under Malort, but have figured out you're moving to Vegas? (I'm quick).  To retire?  Become a professional gambler?

We bought a house out there to retire to. Three and a half more years of winter. Actually, what I'd really like to do is get a job at the Mob Museum out there. I'd still be teaching...no lesson plans, no grading, no parents. 
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:25 pm

You'll make an adorable cocktail waitress.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:54 am

cream919 wrote:You'll make an adorable cocktail waitress.

You never got back to me about letting me borrow your skirts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content