Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

IG Russia Investigation Report

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

IG Russia Investigation Report Empty IG Russia Investigation Report

Post by blondy28 Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:56 pm

First let me wish you all a Happy Genocide of Indigenous People's Day, which is what I'm told we are now calling it because there's a war on Thanksgiving, according to the delusional orange buffoon. 

In spite of Trump predicting that the IG report would reveal "perhaps the biggest scandal in the history of our country"...because nothing is just average, normal, common, etc., it's always "the most perfect call", "a hurricane that I'm being told is like nothing they've ever seen before, it's very wet", yada, yada, yada...it appears that the report shows pretty much what we knew it would, that "the Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election."

So I suspect Trump and his cult followers will just let this go now.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

IG Russia Investigation Report Empty Re: IG Russia Investigation Report

Post by sharpy Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:49 pm

So I suspect Trump and his cult followers will just let this go now.

I take it this was written with tongue-in-cheek. you don't really think he's going to let this go do you? you don't think he is going to point out how this was rigged and that the real report is that he was right? You don't think Fox news is going to lie and say the report proves exactly what Mr Trump believed. And then never say what he really believed?  Doubt this is over
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:57 pm

sharpy wrote:So I suspect Trump and his cult followers will just let this go now.

I take it this was written with tongue-in-cheek. you don't really think he's going to let this go do you? you don't think he is going to point out how this was rigged and that the real report is that he was right? You don't think Fox news is going to lie and say the report proves exactly what Mr Trump believed. And then never say what he really believed?  Doubt this is over

You are correct...was being totally sarcastic.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:08 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    sharpy wrote:So I suspect Trump and his cult followers will just let this go now.

You are correct...was being totally sarcastic.

Here's what Fox has to say about the GOP pushback, which is about an email that someone changed, that according to the article I read, had nothing to do with the process or outcome, but this will be like the Strozk (sp?) text "scandal".  I love that the Fox reporter even calls out the GOP's plan to call for Schiff's resignation based on the report that found nothing, even though the GOP was in the majority during the investigation:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ig-report-allegedly-deal-significant-143907783.html

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:40 am