Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Crazy Joe Walsh

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Crazy Joe Walsh Empty Crazy Joe Walsh

Post by alohafri Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:38 am

We are in crazy times when this lunatic is the voice of reason.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Crazy Joe Walsh Empty Re: Crazy Joe Walsh

Post by blondy28 Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:29 am

alohafri wrote:We are in crazy times when this lunatic is the voice of reason.

My thoughts exactly.  I truly can't believe this is our country.  Or perhaps it always was.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:05 am

Seems to me that the conservative right/GOP has gone to a pretty dark and terrible place.  I don't think they'll be there forever, and plenty of them know it's dark and terrible, but apparently nobody among them has the guts to stand up to the racist president and take a tough stance on how flat out racist and sickening their platform has become in recent months.  Joe Walsh might be reasonable today, but he's a part of what built this and made it all very possible during the Obama years.  Jesus F'in Christ almighty...I remember when conservatives were up in arms over Obama wearing a tan fucking suit on a hot summer day.  Holy crap.  Imagine the horror!  A tan suit on the president.  Send him back to Kenya.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:01 pm

Or perhaps it always was.

****************************************************************************************

Bingo...it always has been. This racism and hatred didn't happen overnight. It's always been there. Like a prick tease, you just saw hints and brief flashes of it over the years. However the Trump presidency has brought it out of the closet and given it voice. It's now been unleashed and is out in the open. We might see Helter Skelter afterall. 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:18 pm