Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

The more things change....

cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

The more things change.... Empty The more things change....

Post by cream919 Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:36 pm

The more they stay the same. Once again the White Sox play Oakland on the west coast and get their asses handed to them. Unfuckingbelievable. How long has this been going on? 10? 15 years? Just NO fucking excuse for it. I didn't watch a game...I knew the outcome before they took the field. Jesus H. Christ pull your head out of your ass, grow a pair, and play that fucking team like you mean it.  Mad Mad Mad Mad
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

The more things change.... Empty Re: The more things change....

Post by frank bonifacic Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:21 pm

cream919 wrote:The more they stay the same. Once again the White Sox play Oakland on the west coast and get their asses handed to them. Unfuckingbelievable. How long has this been going on? 10? 15 years? Just NO fucking excuse for it. I didn't watch a game...I knew the outcome before they took the field. Jesus H. Christ pull your head out of your ass, grow a pair, and play that fucking team like you mean it.  Mad Mad Mad Mad
    I take it you're disappointed with them.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:22 pm

Tough to play a game after a night or day in San Fran. Maybe their rebuild has led them to be a little more touristy than usual. Lol. 
    Btw- all the talk about the 2nd wild card when we were two under .500 has been put to rest now that's 6 under. 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:35 am