Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

Border Visits

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Border Visits Empty Border Visits

Post by blondy28 Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:37 am

Everything you hear about the chaos at the border makes  your stomach churn, and more so with the backdrop of Trump tweeting or commenting to the media that it's going great, cuz overcrowding means that they're catching all the brown people.  Any news footage was disregarded by conservatives as having a liberal bias.  Well, they can't say that now.  Pence standing outside the cage of men in a room that was described as "rancid", and Pence was clearly avoiding looking at the the men directly.  He looked queasy.  His comment was that it was what he expected.  After he left and got his head back on straight, he tweeted how this was the Democrats' fault and if they would only do their job then we wouldn't have these conditions.  Looking equally as uncomfortable was Lindsay Graham.  Couldn't see who the other Republicans were but they were hanging back, trying to not get too close to the sick, tired, hungry, and dirty migrants.  One man yelled "we are not terrorists".  If I'm running for anything, I'm showing that video over and over again in a campaign ad.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Border Visits Empty Re: Border Visits

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:02 am

Pence looked very uneasy. Not sure what he thought he was getting out of that moment, but he looked super grossed out. Trump cultists see that video and say "See what happens when you enter the US illegally? Don't come here if you don't like it." Pence actually said he spoke to several immigrants and they unanimously claimed they were being treated well. Alrighty then.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:16 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Pence looked very uneasy. Not sure what he thought he was getting out of that moment, but he looked super grossed out.  Trump cultists see that video and say "See what happens when you enter the US illegally?  Don't come here if you don't like it."  Pence actually said he spoke to several immigrants and they unanimously claimed they were being treated well.  Alrighty then.

For sure the pro-caging of humans folks will view that as a deterrent, but those are the "I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and get away with it" supporters, who, if in Nazi Germany, would volunteer to work the gas chambers.  Ain't nobody getting their vote except dur fuhrer Trump.  Gotta hope that independents and decent human beings will see this for what it is...a concentration camp.  All it's missing is tattoo artist to put the numbers on the detainees.  

There was another facility that they toured that was not overcrowded, it was clean, there were chairs set up in front of a television, which the detainees were watching.  That's the facility where the prisoners had good things to say.  Frankly I'm shocked that Pence went to one of the facilities that had such egregious atrocities, and with camera crews/reporters along no less.  Almost got the impression that Pence and the others actually believes it when Trump calls the conditions at the facilities "fake news".  Did I hear that last week someone drank out of a toilet to show that having the detainees drink out of the toilet isn't that big a deal?
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:00 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Pence looked very uneasy. Not sure what he thought he was getting out of that moment, but he looked super grossed out.  Trump cultists see that video and say "See what happens when you enter the US illegally?  Don't come here if you don't like it."  Pence actually said he spoke to several immigrants and they unanimously claimed they were being treated well.  Alrighty then.

For sure the pro-caging of humans folks will view that as a deterrent, but those are the "I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and get away with it" supporters, who, if in Nazi Germany, would volunteer to work the gas chambers.  Ain't nobody getting their vote except dur fuhrer Trump.  Gotta hope that independents and decent human beings will see this for what it is...a concentration camp.  All it's missing is tattoo artist to put the numbers on the detainees.  

There was another facility that they toured that was not overcrowded, it was clean, there were chairs set up in front of a television, which the detainees were watching.  That's the facility where the prisoners had good things to say.  Frankly I'm shocked that Pence went to one of the facilities that had such egregious atrocities, and with camera crews/reporters along no less.  Almost got the impression that Pence and the others actually believes it when Trump calls the conditions at the facilities "fake news".  Did I hear that last week someone drank out of a toilet to show that having the detainees drink out of the toilet isn't that big a deal?

George Conway's twitter is must read.  Today he tweeted:  "After seeing the photographs and videos and reading the press reports last night, you really had to wonder what idiot thought it would be a good idea to send VPOTUS to McAllen.  And it turned out to be idiot-1"  Conway copied the tweet he was responding to that said "Trump said this 'was my idea because I read a phony story in the NYT...about the conditions.  And I had people calling me up at the highest levels from Border Patrol & ICE, almost crying, about that phony store....They never saw anything...phony sources....don't even have sources.'"  I called it.  Trump has apparently brainwashed himself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content