Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

BREAKING NEWS!

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

BREAKING NEWS! Empty BREAKING NEWS!

Post by alohafri Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:41 pm

The Mueller investigation is over. He has been ordered to turn over all documents by some federal district judge by 3:00 tomorrow. As reported by Sean Hannity. It must be true! Only Fox has the guts to report the truth! No one else is reporting this! Not CNN. Not MSNBC. Not The New York Times. Not the Wall Street Journal. Not ABC, NBC, or CBS. No one but Fox! Wait for it! Trump will be vindicated!

On another note, how can George Conway fuck that skeleton he's married to? There is absolutely nothing redeeming about that woman. She is as ugly inside as she is outside.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

BREAKING NEWS! Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS!

Post by alohafri Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:47 pm

This is so big, it's not even being reported on Fox. Just on Sean Hannity's show! He is his generation's Woodward and Bernstein! Give the man the Pulitzer and the Nobel Prize for Reporting. There isn't one of those? Then make one and call it the Sean Hannity Prize!
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:44 pm

I was at lunch with a Fox News robot today.  He's a nice guy and a customer/client of mine, but he's got Fox so ingrained in his brain that anytime I said anything political that was not in line with what he's heard on Fox, he would just laugh and shake his head at me, as if I might have some kind of mental illness and he was thinking "Oh, bless his heart."  There was nothing that was gonna get through to him.  His mind is made up.  Trump is awesome.  Hillary and Obama are criminals.  Trump is loving all of this attention and is just messing with Mueller with all of the Tweeting.  This will all amount to nothing.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:50 am

Peggy Noonan recently wrote a column (I couldn't read the whole thing since I don't subscribe to the Wall Street Journal, but I did read a summary) where she said that Trump, like Obama before him, appealed to people's emotions rather than their logic and how that is not really where we should be going with politics. 

I keep hearing Living Colour in my head.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:15 am

I always thought that same thing about Reagan...appealed to emotions. I can live with that, as long as the appealer is of strong character and is reasonably intelligent, whuch is why I was ok with Reagan or Obama.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:07 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:I always thought that same thing about Reagan...appealed to emotions.  I can live with that, as long as the appealer is of strong character and is reasonably intelligent, whuch is why I was ok with Reagan or Obama.

Bill Clinton too. The problem I see with appealing to emotions is no matter how strong character that person has, those receiving the message may not have that character. If Trump had campaigned on "immigration reform" instead of "build the wall to keep out the criminals, rapists, etc." the message changes and the whackos don't have that idea that their anger is being channeled through candidate Trump.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:44 am

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:I always thought that same thing about Reagan...appealed to emotions.  I can live with that, as long as the appealer is of strong character and is reasonably intelligent, whuch is why I was ok with Reagan or Obama.

Bill Clinton too. The problem I see with appealing to emotions is no matter how strong character that person has, those receiving the message may not have that character. If Trump had campaigned on "immigration reform" instead of "build the wall to keep out the criminals, rapists, etc." the message changes and the whackos don't have that idea that their anger is being channeled through candidate Trump.

Not sure about Clinton, as you can probably question his character.  

Your point is well taken, which is why I want the appealer to be of high character.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:03 pm