Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Cohen Plea

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Cohen Plea Empty Cohen Plea

Post by blondy28 Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:49 pm

Bad day in Trump land.  Cohen plea and raid on Ed Burke's office potentially related to Trump (or not).  Throw in that his racist judge was just blocked from the bench, and Trump's head might actually explode today.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Cohen Plea Empty Re: Cohen Plea

Post by sharpy Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:24 pm

Be neat to see his brain all over Ivanka's dress 
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:41 pm

sharpy wrote:Be neat to see his brain all over Ivanka's dress 

With that weird relationship, I'm sure there's trump fluid on his daughter's dress....just not sure it's brain.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:39 pm

Christ almighty...Trump was trying to GIVE Putin a $50 million penthouse in Trump Tower Moscow DURING the 2016 campaign, while Putin was actively running a campaign against the US to hand the election to Trump.  I don't see anything criminal there.  Seems fine.  I can't believe the GOP is ok with this.  I guess the ends justifies the means.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:24 pm

Rob, my friend, I know we don't always see eye-to-eye but you seem to be constantly typing the phrase "I can't believe". Maybe it's time you start!  tongue It's no longer unbelievable...it's reality and it's happening. It's a new day in America...and not a very pleasant one I'm afraid. If this country allows this shit to continue, then we reap what we sow.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:07 pm

cream919 wrote:Rob, my friend, I know we don't always see eye-to-eye but you seem to be constantly typing the phrase "I can't believe". Maybe it's time you start!  tongue It's no longer unbelievable...it's reality and it's happening. It's a new day in America...and not a very pleasant one I'm afraid. If this country allows this shit to continue, then we reap what we sow.

You make a good and fair point, but I still can't really believe my eyes.  I mean, we know there are nuts out there that will go along with anything, or believe anything "their guy" says.  What I can't believe is how fucking many of them there are.  I remember on election day 2016 telling my wife that while I knew Trump was going to get 50+ million votes, I couldn't honestly understand how a single person would vote for such an obvious fool, liar and charlatan.  And I said that while fully grasping that Hillary was a very widely unliked candidate.  So while I do understand that this is the world we now live in, Cream, I'm still at an utter loss for words that it came to this.  I truly can't believe this is the same world I grew up in, where Russia was the bad guy, and where lying was bad, and where guys like this asshole were quickly pushed out of power and out of the public eye.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:39 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    cream919 wrote:Rob, my friend, I know we don't always see eye-to-eye but you seem to be constantly typing the phrase "I can't believe". Maybe it's time you start!  tongue It's no longer unbelievable...it's reality and it's happening. It's a new day in America...and not a very pleasant one I'm afraid. If this country allows this shit to continue, then we reap what we sow.

You make a good and fair point, but I still can't really believe my eyes.  I mean, we know there are nuts out there that will go along with anything, or believe anything "their guy" says.  What I can't believe is how fucking many of them there are.  I remember on election day 2016 telling my wife that while I knew Trump was going to get 50+ million votes, I couldn't honestly understand how a single person would vote for such an obvious fool, liar and charlatan.  And I said that while fully grasping that Hillary was a very widely unliked candidate.  So while I do understand that this is the world we now live in, Cream, I'm still at an utter loss for words that it came to this.  I truly can't believe this is the same world I grew up in, where Russia was the bad guy, and where lying was bad, and where guys like this asshole were quickly pushed out of power and out of the public eye.

As Cream says, believe it. There is only one God, and it is money. All these "Catholics' who vote for the conservative republicans b/c they pledge against abortions are the biggest suckers - every Trump in this world would pay for an abortion if it was in the best interest. To fall for that line of bullshit is unbelievable as they know damn well with their money they have nothing to worry about.  There is only one Race and it is Green - they pledge their loyalty to the white race for the simple reason that they want the poor white, and the poor black to hate each other. As someone said - only in America can those making $20 million a year convince those making $50k a year that the problems they have are due to the ones making $20k / year ….It's all money - I just heard on the radio that since 1973 the income for 99% of Americans has not moved over inflation, however for the 1%, the income has increased 135% … it boggles my mind that anyone can be so stupid to believe anything these people tell you - the reality is, and I am sure Cream feels this way, but I am glad I am older b/c it will kill me to see this country go to shit ….and it is, unless people wake the fuck up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content