Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

You've been saying this for years Sharpy

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

You've been saying this for years Sharpy Empty You've been saying this for years Sharpy

Post by blondy28 Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:31 pm

sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

You've been saying this for years Sharpy Empty Re: You've been saying this for years Sharpy

Post by sharpy Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:03 pm

He comes across as a good guy who really is working for the people of his state, and like the articles says, has never varied from what he believes is the right thing to do - he also comes across as being honest. The GOP didn't even fund the guy running against him - figuring there was no way to beat him. He doesn't come across as an intellectual (prob a good thing now-a-days) but yet seems up on all the issues. He has sort of a raspy voice due to some vocal chord issue, which might be off turning to some superficial sorts, but he has NO dirt that is sticking to him. The GOP competition this year tried to pin that he abused his first wife who he divorced over 10 yrs ago, but his ex-wife threatened a law suit b/c it was blatantly false, and in fact helped with the campaign. My only concern is that he might not be mean enough to run against Trump
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

You've been saying this for years Sharpy Empty Re: You've been saying this for years Sharpy

Post by cream919 Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:00 pm

I like the guy and actually wanted his hat in the ring in 2016. But he never tossed it in. I still think he would have been a solid candidate against Trump as opposed to what we got stuck with. I firmly think he would have pulled the Midwest, especially Michigan and Ohio...and that makes him Mr. President. As for 2020 and today's political climate...meh, not so much.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:07 pm

Article in the Cols Dispatch today ---- He is considering running
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:20 pm

sharpy wrote:Article in the Cols Dispatch today ---- He is considering running

He was on one of the MSNBC show tonight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:25 pm