Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Largest budget deficit in 6 years!

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Largest budget deficit in 6 years! Empty Largest budget deficit in 6 years!

Post by blondy28 Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:19 pm

Tax overhaul working just as planned!
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Largest budget deficit in 6 years! Empty Re: Largest budget deficit in 6 years!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:05 pm

Yeah, but Hillary's emails.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:06 pm

I've actually written quite a bit about this on the other board, but Kark conveniently ignores it.  Seeing as how Kark ignores almost nothing, that's pretty funny.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:17 pm

Is there some new story on this that I missed?  I saw that 2017 year ended with 666 billion deficit and projected at close to a trillion this year, in a booming fucking economy.  If you run a trillion dollar deficit in a boom economy, WTF is going to happen when we have an inevitable recession?  Lock up the women and children when that day comes.  $2+ trillion deficits will somehow be blamed on Obama and Dems, and knowing the GOP's talent for this kind of thing, I suspect that the people of this country will buy that line of bullshit and believe it.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:26 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Is there some new story on this that I missed?  I saw that 2017 year ended with 666 billion deficit and projected at close to a trillion this year, in a booming fucking economy.  If you run a trillion dollar deficit in a boom economy, WTF is going to happen when we have an inevitable recession?  Lock up the women and children when that day comes.  $2+ trillion deficits will somehow be blamed on Obama and Dems, and knowing the GOP's talent for this kind of thing, I suspect that the people of this country will buy that line of bullshit and believe it.
     February 2018 deficit is largest since 2012.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:37 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Is there some new story on this that I missed?  I saw that 2017 year ended with 666 billion deficit and projected at close to a trillion this year, in a booming fucking economy.  If you run a trillion dollar deficit in a boom economy, WTF is going to happen when we have an inevitable recession?  Lock up the women and children when that day comes.  $2+ trillion deficits will somehow be blamed on Obama and Dems, and knowing the GOP's talent for this kind of thing, I suspect that the people of this country will buy that line of bullshit and believe it.
     February 2018 deficit is largest since 2012.

We're going to see this on a monthly basis for the next several years.  GOP pushed through their tax cut under the premise that all of this new money in the economy will mean lots of new spending and consumption, but 80+% of the savings are going to people who are wealthy and won't even spend the extra money, so we basically get saddled with 1.5 trillion in new debt, and get the benefit of only about $300 billion of that money being assimilated into the economy.  The other $1.2 trillion is just a gift to the rich that our kids will have added to the national debt they'll inherit from us.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:14 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Is there some new story on this that I missed?  I saw that 2017 year ended with 666 billion deficit 

And there you have it.  tongue
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:29 pm

Where's the Satan dude? He might as well join up...there's only about 5 of us typing on here anyway. I know I got into it with Rosebowl and he packed up his toys and went to spending his time exclusively on the other board. Big pussy.  Rolling Eyes
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:41 am

cream919 wrote:Where's the Satan dude? He might as well join up...there's only about 5 of us typing on here anyway. I know I got into it with Rosebowl and he packed up his toys and went to spending his time exclusively on the other board. Big pussy.  Rolling Eyes

Nah, he's messing with the Facebook fanboys on Chicago White Sox Pride and Passion.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:07 pm

Whatever happened to Dr. Jay? I liked the guy...did I run him off too?  Very Happy
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:00 am

cream919 wrote:Whatever happened to Dr. Jay? I liked the guy...did I run him off too?  Very Happy

I see Jay on Facebook very occasionally. You probably made him give up the Internet.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:56 am

cream919 wrote:Whatever happened to Dr. Jay? I liked the guy...did I run him off too?  Very Happy

Speaking of Jay, I just got a spam email from him!  tongue
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:41 am

You probably made him give up the Internet.

It's not easy for me to wield all this power and remain humble and witty at the same time. 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:08 am