Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

Let's all go and publicly accost a senator in a restaurant!

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Let's all go and publicly accost a senator in a restaurant! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's all go and publicly accost a senator in a restaurant!

Post by blondy28 Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:36 am

CNN bomb addressed to CNN and former CIA agent John Brennan.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Let's all go and publicly accost a senator in a restaurant! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's all go and publicly accost a senator in a restaurant!

Post by blondy28 Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:10 am

Investigating a suspicious package delivered to Debbie Wasserman Schultz's office.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:52 am

blondy28 wrote:Investigating a suspicious package delivered to Debbie Wasserman Schultz's office.

That may have been the gift certificate I sent her to a good hair stylist so she doesn't look like a poodle.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:15 pm

Of course as I expected, Sean Hannity turned this into a show about how Republicans are accosted in public places. This clown has no shame.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:18 pm

alohafri wrote:Of course as I expected, Sean Hannity turned this into a show about how Republicans are accosted in public places. This clown has no shame.

Obama was accosted by Republicans during the State of the Union.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:29 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:Of course as I expected, Sean Hannity turned this into a show about how Republicans are accosted in public places. This clown has no shame.

Do you really expect Sean Hannity to remember that? I mean, please!
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:24 pm

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

Do you really expect Sean Hannity to remember that? I mean, please!

Funny cuz he got heckled by that Joe Wilson, who yelled "you lie" even though he wasn't lying, and then Alito said out loud "that's not true" to Obama's comments about the damage that will come from the Citizen's United ruling and it ended up being EXPOFUCKINGNENTIALLY true.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:07 am