Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

The Liar in Chief admits to Lying

SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

The Liar in Chief admits to Lying Empty The Liar in Chief admits to Lying

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed May 02, 2018 9:25 pm

Now Trump admits to having paid Stormy, after having earlier denied it.  He actually admits to lying?  Yikes.  I guess Giulliani went on Fox and went rogue and told them Trump paid for all of that.  Legal experts on the news are stating that he has now admitted to a crime, because of campaign finance laws.  

Walls are beginning to crumble a bit, I suspect.  Story tonight from Madcow that the Times is reporting that Trump and Cohen are unwilling to even share with their lawyers what was recovered in the Cohen raid because it's possibly so bad that they aren't willing to discuss it.  Their lawyers are freaking out and unnerved about it.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

The Liar in Chief admits to Lying Empty Re: The Liar in Chief admits to Lying

Post by alohafri Thu May 03, 2018 9:11 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Now Trump admits to having paid Stormy, after having earlier denied it.  He actually admits to lying?  Yikes.  I guess Giulliani went on Fox and went rogue and told them Trump paid for all of that.  Legal experts on the news are stating that he has now admitted to a crime, because of campaign finance laws.  

Walls are beginning to crumble a bit, I suspect.  Story tonight from Madcow that the Times is reporting that Trump and Cohen are unwilling to even share with their lawyers what was recovered in the Cohen raid because it's possibly so bad that they aren't willing to discuss it.  Their lawyers are freaking out and unnerved about it.

I'm sure that Ms. Sanders will spin this in the President's favor. Naturally, followed by stories of Benghazi and emails on Hannity.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu May 03, 2018 9:34 am

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Now Trump admits to having paid Stormy, after having earlier denied it.  He actually admits to lying?  Yikes.  I guess Giulliani went on Fox and went rogue and told them Trump paid for all of that.  Legal experts on the news are stating that he has now admitted to a crime, because of campaign finance laws.  

I'm sure that Ms. Sanders will spin this in the President's favor. Naturally, followed by stories of Benghazi and emails on Hannity.

I get a kick out of how every time the Trump administration is asked about Russian collusion, they say Hillary did the real collusion and should be investigated.  It's like clockwork.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu May 03, 2018 10:13 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

I get a kick out of how every time the Trump administration is asked about Russian collusion, they say Hillary did the real collusion and should be investigated.  It's like clockwork.

I wonder how much Hillary paid Stormy Daniels. (And I'm saying this as someone who disliked Hillary. Unlike someone on another board, however, I can see the planks in both eyes.)
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu May 03, 2018 4:28 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

It's funny that you mention Hillary.  I couldn't help but think today how all the bullshit coming out about Trump vindicates Hillary AND Bill.  This idea that they committed all of these illegal acts in the 90s and they were just too slick to be caught?  Watching this Trump stuff unfold sure demonstrates that if you're the target of the feds, you're not going to get away with it.  After all of those investigations the only thing they came up with was a BJ.  I mean, Trump and his crew have done some really stupid, stupid things, but we don't even know HALF of what the feds do...whose phones they're tapping, who they're going to raid next, etc.  I get the feeling that the Trump camp missteps really are more detrimental in the court of public opinion, because by the time one of his people has shit himself publicly, the feds already knew what they knew about that person, so I'm not convinced that those moves have any bearing on feds' case at all.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri May 04, 2018 10:23 am

Some people are saying that the Guliani interview may be what causes Cohen to flip...if he hasn't already.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri May 04, 2018 10:46 am

alohafri wrote:Some people are saying that the Guliani interview may be what causes Cohen to flip...if he hasn't already.

And others are saying that the interview was a part of a strategy by Rudy and Trump to keep Cohen from flipping.  I just find it amusing that we're all wondering if Cohen will flip, and assuming Trump is a criminal.  Pretty much everyone knows damn well Trump is a criminal.  Everyone assumes Cohen has goods on Trump.  There's nobody out there suggesting Trump shouldn't need to worry.  Everyone things Trump should be worried.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Fri May 04, 2018 10:39 pm

Guliani has lost his mind. Just an old man whose day has come and gone and he's trying to hang on to a shred of relevancy. Hell I think he's even on the verge of senility if not there already. Whatever goodwill I had towards him over how he handled himself on 9-11 he shit all over long ago. I used to have considerable admiration for the guy.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Sat May 05, 2018 12:45 pm

cream919 wrote:Guliani has lost his mind. Just an old man whose day has come and gone and he's trying to hang on to a shred of relevancy. Hell I think he's even on the verge of senility if not there already. Whatever goodwill I had towards him over how he handled himself on 9-11 he shit all over long ago. I used to have considerable admiration for the guy.

I think you have hit the nail on the head. He is trying to remain relevant. He thinks that giving Trump a public rim job is the way to do that.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Sun May 06, 2018 8:57 am

He thinks that giving Trump a public rim job is the way to do that.

Christ, what a mental image.    Shudder
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Sun May 06, 2018 2:15 pm

sharpy wrote:He thinks that giving Trump a public rim job is the way to do that.

Christ, what a mental image.    Shudder

Happy Sunday to ya!  tongue
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon May 07, 2018 8:08 pm

I think Trump has some competition for the biggest liar. 

"Here at Tucker Carlson Tonight, we have maintained an open mind when it comes to the Mueller investigation..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:15 pm