Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

The funniest thing I have seen all year.

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

The funniest thing I have seen all year. Empty The funniest thing I have seen all year.

Post by alohafri Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:24 pm

President Bone Spurs said that had he been there, he "would have run in there even if I didn't have a weapon" referring to Stoneman Douglas High School.
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

The funniest thing I have seen all year. Empty Re: The funniest thing I have seen all year.

Post by frank bonifacic Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:15 pm

alohafri wrote:President Bone Spurs said that had he been there, he "would have run in there even if I didn't have a weapon" referring to Stoneman Douglas High School.
    And a letter went out showing him visiting a girl who had been shot three times.
    Letter mentions the shooting at Parkland and says that President Trump has started a national conversation and is talking the lead in eliminating bump stocks and tightening registration.
    Says he has pledged to make schools safe for our children.

AND the next line shows the link to make your CAMPAIGN DONATION to President Trump!!!

one of her friends sent a tweet "Don't you f.....g dare to use a photo of one of my best friends or your purposes.
    Interesting -wonder if he got PERMISSION to use her image???
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

The funniest thing I have seen all year. Empty Re: The funniest thing I have seen all year.

Post by alohafri Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:31 pm

frank bonifacic wrote:
    alohafri wrote:President Bone Spurs said that had he been there, he "would have run in there even if I didn't have a weapon" referring to Stoneman Douglas High School.
    And a letter went out showing him visiting a girl who had been shot three times.
    Letter mentions the shooting at Parkland and says that President Trump has started a national conversation and is talking the lead in eliminating bump stocks and tightening registration.

AND the next line shows the link to make your CAMPAIGN DONATION to President Trump!!!

one of her friends sent a tweet "Don't you f.....g dare to use a photo of one of my best friends or your purposes.

If not, I smell a lawsuit...followed by a tweetstorm.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:12 pm

alohafri wrote:
    frank bonifacic wrote:

If not, I smell a lawsuit...followed by a tweetstorm.

The Moron in Chief fancies himself quite the tweeter.   These high school kids will show him how it's done.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:22 pm

President Bone Spurs said that had he been there, he "would have run in there even if I didn't have a weapon" referring to Stoneman Douglas High School.

I don't blame anyone for dodging Vietnam or any war for that matter - hell, I'd have done the same if that war hadn't ended a year before it was my turn to go ...but hey, own up to it. I admit I wanted no part of someone shooting at me or me killing someone - and at the same time, I don't want anyone else to go either so I am not a war hawk like some or most of the Nam dodgers have turned into and more than willing to let other people's son die for no good fuckin' reason.  Trump running into that school would have turned into nothing - he would have died of a heart attack before he got there Smile
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:36 pm

sharpy wrote:President Bone Spurs said that had he been there, he "would have run in there even if I didn't have a weapon" referring to Stoneman Douglas High School.

I don't blame anyone for dodging Vietnam or any war for that matter - hell, I'd have done the same if that war hadn't ended a year before it was my turn to go ...but hey, own up to it. I admit I wanted no part of someone shooting at me or me killing someone - and at the same time, I don't want anyone else to go either so I am not a war hawk like some or most of the Nam dodgers have turned into and more than willing to let other people's son die for no good fuckin' reason.  Trump running into that school would have turned into nothing - he would have died of a heart attack before he got there Smile
    Right. The guy who held an umbrella over his head while his wife and son had none, was going to go in to a school with bullets flying and no weapon- that part is meaningless, he would look toward shooting and not raise his gun OR HIS HEAD.
    Does anybody tell him how incredibly STUPID he comes across. Mr. Tough guy- who faced STDs during Nam and came through like a hero. Luckily caught nothing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:20 pm