Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Good thing I shut the other board down

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Good thing I shut the other board down Empty Good thing I shut the other board down

Post by alohafri Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:13 am

Otherwise Kark would have been calling all of us the current GQP insult, pedophiles.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Good thing I shut the other board down Empty Re: Good thing I shut the other board down

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:45 am

I assume he finally got tired of screaming at clouds over there?

I was talking to Pam about that board and she suggested you leave the old board intact and call it the "Kark Screaming at Clouds Board" and see if he notices.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Good thing I shut the other board down Empty Re: Good thing I shut the other board down

Post by alohafri Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:25 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:I assume he finally got tired of screaming at clouds over there?

I was talking to Pam about that board and she suggested you leave the old board intact and call it the "Kark Screaming at Clouds Board" and see if he notices.

LOL I wish I thought about that before I shut it down. It truly was...and not just politics. We PURPOSELY disagreed with him on baseball related stuff. Even when he brought in this Tango Tiger guy, or whoever he was, who Kark thought would agree with him, he got upset when HE disagreed with him too.

Everyone is against him!
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:51 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:I assume he finally got tired of screaming at clouds over there?

LOL I wish I thought about that before I shut it down. It truly was...and not just politics. We PURPOSELY disagreed with him on baseball related stuff. Even when he brought in this Tango Tiger guy, or whoever he was, who Kark thought would agree with him, he got upset when HE disagreed with him too.

Everyone is against him!

Well, he made his own bed.  I don't mind people who disagree with me if they can have an honest conversation about it and have an exchange of ideas and ideals.  He wasn't capable without going to a very dark place.  I'll never understand it.  

One time he asked me to do a home loan refi for him, and I did.  No biggie at all and he got a great rate.  A year later my company sent out some kind of follow up survey to ask him about something or other and he wrote on there that they ought to fire me for being a fucking liberal commie puke or something to that effect.  LOL.  After getting it back in the mail, the owner of our company asked me if I knew a Mark <insert Polish last name that I can't remember> and it took me a couple days to realize that it had been Kark who wrote that, since I only really knew him as Kark.  Thankfully the boss was more puzzled about it than upset with me in any way.  

What a goofball.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:50 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Everyone is against him!

Well, he made his own bed.  I don't mind people who disagree with me if they can have an honest conversation about it and have an exchange of ideas and ideals.  He wasn't capable without going to a very dark place.  I'll never understand it.  

One time he asked me to do a home loan refi for him, and I did.  No biggie at all and he got a great rate.  A year later my company sent out some kind of follow up survey to ask him about something or other and he wrote on there that they ought to fire me for being a fucking liberal commie puke or something to that effect.  LOL.  After getting it back in the mail, the owner of our company asked me if I knew a Mark <insert Polish last name that I can't remember> and it took me a couple days to realize that it had been Kark who wrote that, since I only really knew him as Kark.  Thankfully the boss was more puzzled about it than upset with me in any way.  

What a goofball.

Thankfully you had an understanding boss. What a complete JACKASS! And I bet he thought he was being funny. Funny would have been filling the survey out like a human being, then emailing you and telling you the pinko commie stuff, then saying, "just kidding, you did a great job for me and I showed my appreciation on the survey."

I used to get texts from him, usually addressed to me and Rosebowl. I never responded. Thankfully they stopped. 

Of course, I had a special place in his black heart for being a so-called RINO. 

Good riddance. You know, if I were to read somewhere about his death, I wouldn't even go to his grave to spit on it.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:35 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Everyone is against him!

What a goofball.

Thankfully you had an understanding boss. What a complete JACKASS! And I bet he thought he was being funny. Funny would have been filling the survey out like a human being, then emailing you and telling you the pinko commie stuff, then saying, "just kidding, you did a great job for me and I showed my appreciation on the survey."

I used to get texts from him, usually addressed to me and Rosebowl. I never responded. Thankfully they stopped. 

Good riddance. You know, if I were to read somewhere about his death, I wouldn't even go to his grave to spit on it.

I think you have some harder feelings toward him than I do.  I suspect that there's possibly/maybe a decent person under the exterior.  Problem was that I could never figure if he thought he was being funny, or some kind of character, or if he was truly as uncivil as he was seemingly trying to be.  I just couldn't tell if he was a total asshole and a dick, or if was putting on some kind of idiotic show.  Oh well, he can fuck off.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:40 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Everyone is against him!

What a goofball.

I think you have some harder feelings toward him than I do.  I suspect that there's possibly/maybe a decent person under the exterior.  Problem was that I could never figure if he thought he was being funny, or some kind of character, or if he was truly as uncivil as he was seemingly trying to be.  I just couldn't tell if he was a total asshole and a dick, or if was putting on some kind of idiotic show.  Oh well, he can fuck off.

I used to think that there was a somewhat decent human being under all of that bluster. And at some point, there may have been. I regret any time I spent with that guy. I regret any time I tried to defend him. Maybe I was trying to convince myself that it was all just an act on his part. The next time he tries to contact me, it will be too soon.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:57 am

Brought to mind that old Saturday Night Live sketch where John Belushi is looking 50 yrs into the future and he's the only one alive from the original cast and its start out as this soulful, deep remembrance of their time together, and ends up with Belushi dancing on their graves ... lol
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:58 am

I suspect that there's possibly/maybe a decent person under the exterior.

No, there isn't.  He's a piece of shit.  Shocks me that he has remained married.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:20 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Everyone is against him!

What a goofball.

Honestly, I think there's something wrong with him.  Yeah, he's a dick, but what he did with the survey...adults would know that what he did is outside professional norms.  If memory serves, he's lost quite a few jobs.  It wouldn't surprise me if his behavior had something to do with that.  Although I've never met him in person, I invision him being like someone on the spectrum...just absent the ability to read social cues.  And I think that he really does believe that once a woman (or child in this case) is in her child bearing years, that it should be legal for a man to impregnate that child.  I don't think he's just trying to be a shit stirrer when he says that.  I think he's just really off.  He's a much different kind of dick than Al in Cal.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:02 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Everyone is against him!

What a goofball.

Honestly, I think there's something wrong with him.  Yeah, he's a dick, but what he did with the survey...adults would know that what he did is outside professional norms.  If memory serves, he's lost quite a few jobs.  It wouldn't surprise me if his behavior had something to do with that.  Although I've never met him in person, I invision him being like someone on the spectrum...just absent the ability to read social cues.  And I think that he really does believe that once a woman (or child in this case) is in her child bearing years, that it should be legal for a man to impregnate that child.  I don't think he's just trying to be a shit stirrer when he says that.  I think he's just really off.  He's a much different kind of dick than Al in Cal.

Having met him a dozen times or so, he's a lot of things.  He's most glaringly...a man-baby.  He's like a kid who never got attention as a kid and seeks it now.  Short attention span, and always trying to get a laugh or a rise out of people, except that it's neverendingly awkward and rarely very funny.  I didn't mind him that much in person, to be honest.  He's 100% more bearable in person, and I don't say that to imply that he's a joy to be around.  He's just less insane in person.  Blondy, he has no real filter, so had you met him in person you'd have likely gotten some sort of unexpected and unwanted comments about your tits, your ass, your looks, or all three at the same time.  I'll just say I had to roll my eyes around him so often it gave me a headache.  My wife's impression of him was always something to the effect of "WTF is wrong with that guy?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:14 pm