Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

new user name for frank bonifacic

FMB1432
    Not a Fanboy

new user name for frank bonifacic Empty new user name for frank bonifacic

Post by FMB1432 Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:14 pm

Just had a hell of a time getting on. Kept getting message that something invalid.
    With some guidance from Kevin, I was able to get on. But had to go though gmail.
    The email address I have is still fbonifacic@aol.com for all intents and purposes. Just needed to recreate an account.
    Have been reading site-at least until today.

Surprised the political thread is so little used. But that will change in August when DJT is reinstated!!
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

new user name for frank bonifacic Empty Re: new user name for frank bonifacic

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:10 pm

FMB1432 wrote:Just had a hell of a time getting on. Kept getting message that something invalid.
    With some guidance from Kevin, I was able to get on. But had to go though gmail.
    The email address I have is still fbonifacic@aol.com for all intents and purposes. Just needed to recreate an account.
    Have been reading site-at least until today.

Surprised the political thread is so little used. But that will change in August when DJT is reinstated!!

You're probably right.  Donald's reinstatement will get people talking again.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:32 am