Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Prediction

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Prediction Empty Prediction

Post by alohafri Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:49 am

The next Trump we will get will be from the left. No, it definitely won't be Joe Biden.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Prediction Empty Re: Prediction

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:20 am

I don't think I understand what you mean, unless you think Mary Trump is going to run for president as a Dem.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:10 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:I don't think I understand what you mean, unless you think Mary Trump is going to run for president as a Dem.

Look to New York. The bartender is shooting off her mouth about who progressives will and won't "accept" in Biden's cabinet. She is as big a divider as Trump. 

"Look in my eyes, what do you see? The cult of personality!"
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:33 pm

Ok.  I thought you were saying it'd literally be another Trump.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:41 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:I don't think I understand what you mean, unless you think Mary Trump is going to run for president as a Dem.

Look to New York. The bartender is shooting off her mouth about who progressives will and won't "accept" in Biden's cabinet. She is as big a divider as Trump. 

I'm not as far left as she is...not feeling divided.  The right likes to overplay stuff like this to drive a wedge.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:23 pm

So all of you think Trump really won't be president on January 22nd? 
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:55 pm

sharpy wrote:So all of you think Trump really won't be president on January 22nd? 

I'll believe it's Biden when I see him sworn in.  I'm not convinced there won't be a special electors defection from the popular vote.  I expect that the longer Trump and his minions keep up the banter about fraud and illegal ballots, then the more easily the red states can defect from the popular vote on the premise of setting things right to correct a wrong that was done on election day.  Granted, they'll be a bit fearful of this out of concern for how Philly would probably be burned to the ground by rioters if this occurred, but I'm past the point of assuming that the GOP will do the right thing.  Wake me up on 1/21 and ask my my opinion on this.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:03 pm

sharpy wrote:So all of you think Trump really won't be president on January 22nd? 

Not unless they find, what is it, a few hundred thousand incidents of voter fraud.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:04 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

I'm not as far left as she is...not feeling divided.  The right likes to overplay stuff like this to drive a wedge.

These aren't just comments from the right, they are comments from the left as well.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:25 pm

I think of AOC the way I think of unions.  I think we need unions and I think unions are good for us on the overall whole, but sometimes unions get out over their skis and shoot themselves in the foot or in the dick.  AOC doesn't have a dick (but she has brass balls), so I guess she sometimes shoots herself in the foot.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:25 pm

I think of AOC the way I think of unions.  I think we need unions and I think unions are good for us on the overall whole, but sometimes unions get out over their skis and shoot themselves in the foot or in the dick.  AOC doesn't have a dick (but she has brass balls), so I guess she sometimes shoots herself in the foot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:46 pm