Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Jeffrey Toobin

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Jeffrey Toobin Empty Jeffrey Toobin

Post by blondy28 Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:13 pm

Seriously, how does this happen?  I know people are joking about it, but how awful for his family.  And humiliating.  And ironic that he was on a zoom call with Vice.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Jeffrey Toobin Empty Re: Jeffrey Toobin

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:39 pm

Quit being such a prude.  These days, who the hell DOESN'T whip their dick out in a Zoom call?  Seriously.  It's a fucking pandemic.  Get over it people.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:34 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Quit being such a prude.  These days, who the hell DOESN'T whip their dick out in a Zoom call?  Seriously.  It's a fucking pandemic.  Get over it people.

What could possibly have been so arousing that he'd have to satisfy himself then and there?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:28 am

Maybe a hottie in the Zoom call?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:11 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Maybe a hottie in the Zoom call?

From what I heard, the answer to that wouldn't be "no" but "hell no".

But what started out as a Seinfeld reference ("he took it out"), finished as a Seinfeld reference ("he's not master of his domain").
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:13 am

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Quit being such a prude.  These days, who the hell DOESN'T whip their dick out in a Zoom call?  Seriously.  It's a fucking pandemic.  Get over it people.

What could possibly have been so arousing that he'd have to satisfy himself then and there?

He had Buffy the Vampire Slayer playing on his television? I mean, Sarah Michelle Gellar running around in leather pants killing vampires and I'm whipping it out on a Zoom call with Rob.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:09 am

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

He had Buffy the Vampire Slayer playing on his television? I mean, Sarah Michelle Gellar running around in leather pants killing vampires and I'm whipping it out on a Zoom call with Rob.

Note to self....no Zoom calls with Kevin.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:19 pm

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:43 pm

I just fucking saw that! How does Rudy get out of this? I bet Sean Hannity is working on his defense right now.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:44 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

Note to self....no Zoom calls with Kevin.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:35 pm

alohafri wrote:

I just fucking saw that! How does Rudy get out of this? I bet Sean Hannity is working on his defense right now.

It's starting already. "She was a 24 year old actress. He can screw her if he wants to." Tell that to the guys who drove across state lines to meet a 13 year old girl who turned out to be a 30 year old male cop.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:15 pm

alohafri wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

It's starting already. "She was a 24 year old actress. He can screw her if he wants to." Tell that to the guys who drove across state lines to meet a 13 year old girl who turned out to be a 30 year old male cop.

Are Hannity and Tucker really going to address this?  Cuz her age aside, Giuliani had his hands in his pants!  Gotta figure that they'll just be on the Hunter Biden non-story and will avoid the Giuliani story completely.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:03 pm

alohafri wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Rudy tweeted that he was just tucking in his shirt after he took the mic off.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:40 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Rudy tweeted that he was just tucking in his shirt after he took the mic off.

While laying on the bed. In front of a girl he believed to be 15. What is he, an invalid?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:43 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Are Hannity and Tucker really going to address this?  Cuz her age aside, Giuliani had his hands in his pants!  Gotta figure that they'll just be on the Hunter Biden non-story and will avoid the Giuliani story completely.

You know they will. "It was a political hit job" will be their common mantra. Forgetting, of course, that not only have the police, but also shows like "To Catch A Predator" have used similar tactics. It doesn't matter if the girl is actually old enough. He had belief that she was 15! I bet Rudy used similar tactics to entrap guys in the mob when he was a district attorney.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content