Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

+2
SoxIlliniRob
blondy28
6 posters

Another black man dead

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Another black man dead Empty Another black man dead

Post by blondy28 Wed May 27, 2020 11:01 pm

You'd think I would be used to it by now.  I'm sure it's going on all over the country, but there aren't videos.  The videos are quite disturbing.  Networks are only showing about 10 seconds of the video, and they caution the audience that what they're about to see is graphic.  I should have left it at that, but instead, I went on the web and found the whole video.  The way George Floyd was killed was horrific, and the other cops are just standing around, trying to block the killing that's happening for all to see, and others in the crowd yelling to leave him alone as he begs to the cop to remove his knee, saying he couldn't breathe.  Why does this keep happening?  I'm disgusted and horrified and sad.  WTF.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Another black man dead Empty Re: Another black man dead

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu May 28, 2020 1:07 pm

It's stunning and bewildering, Pam.  I can't believe this shit keeps happening, and the guy knew he was on camera and still murdered Floyd.  Utterly amazing and pretty surprising that black folks aren't going around right now burning down cities in the aftermath of this shit.  I sort of expect to see quite a bit of violence come out of this.  Just what we need.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Thu May 28, 2020 11:04 pm

You guys think this is something new?  This is the same vein as pedophilia in the catholic church. You know that just didn't start 10 years ago .. that has been going on for decades - 50-60 years, and probably much longer.  Same with killing black men - we just didn't know about it. No cell phones to take pics - no news organizations having to compete for rating and fill time slots .  This has been going on for decades - as john mellencamp sings - "Black lives don't matter, and they never did " in this country.  Plus - growing up in chicago, how long did it take you to figure out most Chicago Cops were flaming assholes?   Until you were about 14, 16 yrs old?  when you had to start interacting with them? 

Great book out named  "Slavery by Another Name: The Re-Enslavement of Black Americans from the Civil War to World War II" which explains how Black men would be randomly picked up off the street between the years 1865-1945, convicted of a made up crime, and then 'lent' to farmers and ranchers as a "work release" program while prisoners - just slavery by another name.  Killing black men continues b/c its been that way forever in this country, passed down from cop generation to cop generation .. just like pedophilia - from priest to priest .. old to young ... 
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri May 29, 2020 6:34 am

The only part that surprises me is that the cops know they are being filmed and they still do this shit.
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Fri May 29, 2020 3:46 pm

I was going to start this with "you want to see something more enraging" but nothing is more enraging than the killing of this man.  But here's something also enraging.

https://www.facebook.com/inthenow/videos/254536622291839
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri May 29, 2020 10:29 pm

jaywit wrote:I was going to start this with "you want to see something more enraging" but nothing is more enraging than the killing of this man.  But here's something also enraging.

https://www.facebook.com/inthenow/videos/254536622291839

Jay, evertime I see that man begging to let him get up...calling out for his mother...I'm a sobbing mess.  And if you were worried that the big orange buffoon wouldn't have the temperament or empathy to lead a mournful nation beyond these horrific events, your fears were realized.  After his temper tantrum about Twitter fact checking his tweets, and today's press conference where he announced that we will no longer be partner with the WHO, and some bullship about China, but nothing about the murder of an innocent man.  The man is a total incompetent, and unprecedented time exposed him.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:39 pm

Meanwhile, the Douchebag on the other page is using this and the aftermath as a reason as to why everyone needs an AR-15. If I hear a story about him being arrested for shooting protesters, I won't be surprised. His kids should be old enough now that they can go on without a father.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:11 pm

alohafri wrote:Meanwhile, the Douchebag on the other page is using this and the aftermath as a reason as to why everyone needs an AR-15. If I hear a story about him being arrested for shooting protesters, I won't be surprised. His kids should be old enough now that they can go on without a father.

This has been an absolute shit show, and it's only going to get worse with Trump's rhetoric (ain't he brave hiding out in his bunker calling governors weak).
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:20 pm

alohafri wrote:Meanwhile, the Douchebag on the other page is using this and the aftermath as a reason as to why everyone needs an AR-15. If I hear a story about him being arrested for shooting protesters, I won't be surprised. His kids should be old enough now that they can go on without a father.

Is anyone else on that page besides him?  Roger maybe?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:04 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:

Nope. I think Roger gave up too. He may come back after baseball comes back. I just run in to see what tomfoolery he is spreading to no one.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:18 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

Nope. I think Roger gave up too. He may come back after baseball comes back. I just run in to see what tomfoolery he is spreading to no one.

That's just too funny.  Barking at the moon.  I don't know how long it's been since I even read a post there.  I'm thinking 9 months, maybe?  I don't even want the distraction or to be suddenly encouraged to respond to that moron.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:52 pm

blondy28 wrote:

This has been an absolute shit show, and it's only going to get worse with Trump's rhetoric (ain't he brave hiding out in his bunker calling governors weak).

Well, as it turns out, Trump wasn't hiding out in his bunker.  He just went there for a tiny bit of time to check it out in case he needed it.  Everything about Trump's handling of this boggles the mind.  I mean, as Americans, we certainly could not be more proud than when the military is ordered to attack its own people.  And the clips of them attacking the press...it's insane.  Reading that this is even a bridge too far for long-time conservatives.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:15 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

Well, as it turns out, Trump wasn't hiding out in his bunker.  He just went there for a tiny bit of time to check it out in case he needed it.  Everything about Trump's handling of this boggles the mind.  I mean, as Americans, we certainly could not be more proud than when the military is ordered to attack its own people.  And the clips of them attacking the press...it's insane.  Reading that this is even a bridge too far for long-time conservatives.

Watching protesters and the press corps getting the shit kicked out of them by their own government was quite a sight to behold.  Those Aussie reporters getting knocked silly on live news television probably made us look really great.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:07 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

Watching protesters and the press corps getting the shit kicked out of them by their own government was quite a sight to behold.  Those Aussie reporters getting knocked silly on live news television probably made us look really great.

It's a show of strength, dontcha know.  We don't want to look weak.
    telefrank
    telefrank
    Not a Fanboy

Post by telefrank Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:05 pm

Aloha, you should shut down that site. Let him jerk off into something else. Besides who would really care or notice. I was just there out of curiosity. Nobody replies to him. Pull the plug. 
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:46 am

telefrank wrote:
    Aloha, you should shut down that site. Let him jerk off into something else. Besides who would really care or notice. I was just there out of curiosity. Nobody replies to him. Pull the plug. 

I sorta love the idea of that idiot barking at the moon all by himself.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:20 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    telefrank wrote:

I do too. I picture him doing the same thing at home. Watching Fox News and OAN with his pants off and his johnson in one hand and a PBR in the other hand, yelling "You tell 'em Sean! Own the LIBS! Michael Steele is a LIB! George Will is a LIB!" with a magazine of "debatable aged" Asian girls at his feet.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:20 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    telefrank wrote:

I do too. I picture him doing the same thing at home. Watching Fox News and OAN with his pants off and his johnson in one hand and a PBR in the other hand, yelling "You tell 'em Sean! Own the LIBS! Michael Steele is a LIB! George Will is a LIB!" with a magazine of "debatable aged" Asian girls at his feet.

Now that Hannity is getting divorced, seems like an opportunity for Kark and Hannity to have a beautiful life together.  You know the people who are the most anti-gay are probably gay.
    telefrank
    telefrank
    Not a Fanboy

Post by telefrank Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:40 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    telefrank wrote:

Well I think you should cut off his platform. Fuck him !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content