Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

Black History Month

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Black History Month Empty Black History Month

Post by blondy28 Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:48 pm

My son Alex texted me a pretty funny story today.  Apparently they were at a party on Saturday and public safety showed up to write it up.  They walked in without knocking (which is not allowed) and said "Lake Forest police we have a warrant".  They wrote up everyone in the room and one of Alex's friends was trying to call them out for not doing their job correctly, and he was recording the events.  One of the cops said to him "if you're about to use the black history month excuse, I really don't wanna hear it".  That kid would be Kwame Raoul's son, Che.  Che showed the video to the dean, and the public safety guys were all fired, and all write-ups were thrown out.

Geez...if you're going to be making racist statements you're going to want to make sure you're not making them to the Illinois Attorney General's son.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Black History Month Empty Re: Black History Month

Post by cream919 Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:00 pm

Black History Month has a special meaning for me this year. I just submitted to one of 23andMe genetics tests and just found out that I'm 1.8% black. I think my percentage is higher than the Native American rating for that renowned Native American Elizabeth Warren. Hell, for that matter I have a bit of Native American myself, along with Chinese, French/German, Scandinavian and my predominant group...British/Irish (68.7%). Bottom line is I'm pretty much a mutt. The only conclusion I can draw is that apparently my ancestors had no problem whatsoever fucking anything that walked upright on two legs.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:22 am