Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Fauci sex assault victim

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Fauci sex assault victim Empty Fauci sex assault victim

Post by blondy28 Thu May 07, 2020 2:54 pm

"This guy shut the country down. He put 40 million people out of work. In a situation like that, you have to make up whatever you have to make up to stop that train and that’s the way life works, okay? That’s the way it goes.” And my personal favorite: “Mother Nature has to clean the barn every so often,” Burkman says. “How real is it? Who knows? So what if 1 percent of the population goes? So what if you lose 400,000 people? 200,000 were elderly, the other 200,000 are the bottom of society. You got to clean out the barn. If it’s real, it’s a positive thing, for God’s sake.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/woman-who-accused-fauci-of-sex-assault-now-says-trump-supporters-paid-her-to-lie/?fbclid=IwAR0WrUnaGnIFQnQbqn5iqnU2k3CvM3jVsa9PXlGR3_Lz9dv0KDslp9DLJsM
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Fauci sex assault victim Empty Re: Fauci sex assault victim

Post by sharpy Fri May 08, 2020 6:24 pm

Here's something I don't get. Trump supporters elected a man who was accused of sexual assault 29 times, commented about grabbing a woman's pussy and them loving it, and was friends with a man who trafficked in young women.  So, doesn't that mean that they don't really find these as being bad traits? and certainly NOT worth voting against someone?  So why try to smear democrats with these traits - wouldn't the followers of trump find the democrats more attractive?? 
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri May 08, 2020 9:10 pm

sharpy wrote:Here's something I don't get. Trump supporters elected a man who was accused of sexual assault 29 times, commented about grabbing a woman's pussy and them loving it, and was friends with a man who trafficked in young women.  So, doesn't that mean that they don't really find these as being bad traits? and certainly NOT worth voting against someone?  So why try to smear democrats with these traits - wouldn't the followers of trump find the democrats more attractive?? 

I see what ya did there.  So you're saying Biden needs to just assault about 20 women and he'd be a shoo in?
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Sat May 09, 2020 9:21 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    sharpy wrote:Here's something I don't get. Trump supporters elected a man who was accused of sexual assault 29 times, commented about grabbing a woman's pussy and them loving it, and was friends with a man who trafficked in young women.  So, doesn't that mean that they don't really find these as being bad traits? and certainly NOT worth voting against someone?  So why try to smear democrats with these traits - wouldn't the followers of trump find the democrats more attractive?? 

I see what ya did there.  So you're saying Biden needs to just assault about 20 women and he'd be a shoo in?

Exactly ... I think we should all encourage blondy to come out and accuse Biden .. I'm sure she has 28 other female friends. - can't be men, b/c republicans hate gays 

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:22 pm