Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Grifters gonna grift.

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Grifters gonna grift. Empty Grifters gonna grift.

Post by alohafri Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:42 am

Apparently Trump wants to host next year's G-7 at Trump Doral. Ummm, emoluments clause?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Grifters gonna grift. Empty Re: Grifters gonna grift.

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:13 am

I thought that the courts ruled that he's fine to just keep spinning his presidency into profits?  I hate to beat this old, dead horse, but can you imagine a Clinton or Obama administration pushing world events into profitable ventures for themselves?  The GOP and Conservatives would be burning DC to the ground in protest.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:42 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:I thought that the courts ruled that he's fine to just keep spinning his presidency into profits?  I hate to beat this old, dead horse, but can you imagine a Clinton or Obama administration pushing world events into profitable ventures for themselves?  The GOP and Conservatives would be burning DC to the ground in protest.

And with Bush, they'd just look the other way. With this guy, they are going to very vocally support this venture.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:02 pm

There is a sickness, a very severe sickness, currently gripping the republican party of the likes I have never seen before.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:14 am

cream919 wrote:There is a sickness, a very severe sickness, currently gripping the republican party of the likes I have never seen before.

And unfortunately, it's among those who have the power to do something. There are a bunch of conservative political commentators and strategists who see through this crap and know that their supporting Trump is doing irreparable harm to the Republican party.

I seriously wouldn't vote for Joe Walsh, but I tell you, I can see him driving Trump to madness where he will say something that would drive even Moscow Mitch into hiding.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:37 am

alohafri wrote:
    cream919 wrote:There is a sickness, a very severe sickness, currently gripping the republican party of the likes I have never seen before.

And unfortunately, it's among those who have the power to do something. There are a bunch of conservative political commentators and strategists who see through this crap and know that their supporting Trump is doing irreparable harm to the Republican party.

I seriously wouldn't vote for Joe Walsh, but I tell you, I can see him driving Trump to madness where he will say something that would drive even Moscow Mitch into hiding.

I wouldn't vote for Walsh, either, but given the choice between Walsh and Trump, Walsh is an easy pick.  Walsh is a bit of a prick and a weirdo, but he's at least intelligent and appears to have a soul.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:40 am

Speaking of grifters, did you all hear where Tomi Lahren's line of "patriotic athletic gear for the woman who wants to carry her piece while jogging" clothes are made? You guessed it, China. This on the heels of her demanding other American products be manufactured here.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:57 am

alohafri wrote:Speaking of grifters, did you all hear where Tomi Lahren's line of "patriotic athletic gear for the woman who wants to carry her piece while jogging" clothes are made? You guessed it, China. This on the heels of her demanding other American products be manufactured here.

She is the queen of hypocrites.  Nothing I hear out of the right surprises me anymore.  There's a lot of hypocrisy across the entire political spectrum and we could spend days going back and forth with examples of it on the left and on the right, but some of the stuff I've seen out of the right during this presidency just blows me away and defies even trying to understand it.  Tomi Lahren is a person I'll never understand.  She just seems like a mean bitch.  Does she smile?  Does she laugh?  I only see her scowling and airing grievances.  I get it...she makes good money for being that person, but how does someone sleep at night and live a peaceful life just being pissy all the time.  She is a complete crackpot on Twitter and isn't even very smart.  She doesn't vet her crackpot theories and is so summarily dismantled on a regular basis that I don't know why she bothers.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:01 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:Speaking of grifters, did you all hear where Tomi Lahren's line of "patriotic athletic gear for the woman who wants to carry her piece while jogging" clothes are made? You guessed it, China. This on the heels of her demanding other American products be manufactured here.

She is the queen of hypocrites.  Nothing I hear out of the right surprises me anymore.  There's a lot of hypocrisy across the entire political spectrum and we could spend days going back and forth with examples of it on the left and on the right, but some of the stuff I've seen out of the right during this presidency just blows me away and defies even trying to understand it.  Tomi Lahren is a person I'll never understand.  She just seems like a mean bitch.  Does she smile?  Does she laugh?  I only see her scowling and airing grievances.  I get it...she makes good money for being that person, but how does someone sleep at night and live a peaceful life just being pissy all the time.  She is a complete crackpot on Twitter and isn't even very smart.  She doesn't vet her crackpot theories and is so summarily dismantled on a regular basis that I don't know why she bothers.

I think Don Henley's song has finally taken meaning.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content