Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

Is there any question left?

sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Is there any question left? Empty Is there any question left?

Post by sharpy Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:03 pm

Is there any doubt left, that President Trump, is a traitor and an agent of our enemy,...Russia?... if you have any doubt, please review the past week
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Is there any question left? Empty Re: Is there any question left?

Post by blondy28 Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:20 pm

sharpy wrote:Is there any doubt left, that President Trump, is a traitor and an agent of our enemy,...Russia?... if you have any doubt, please review the past week

I went between being really angry and tremendously sad.  Some may say I'm being hyperbolic, but in my lifetime, I think it's the saddest day for our country after 9/11.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:14 pm

Was there ever a doubt?  He's a traitor.  He's working with Putin or is being blackmailed by Putin.  He's made it clear.  Russia's misgivings are not a problem for Trump.  Blondy, you're not being hyperbolic, but there's almost no further point in pointing any of this stuff out.  Nothing fucking matters any more.  Trump says whatever he wants, and people just accept it or are outraged and it doesn't end up mattering.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:19 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Was there ever a doubt?  He's a traitor.  He's working with Putin or is being blackmailed by Putin.  He's made it clear.  Russia's misgivings are not a problem for Trump.  Blondy, you're not being hyperbolic, but there's almost no further point in pointing any of this stuff out.  Nothing fucking matters any more.  Trump says whatever he wants, and people just accept it or are outraged and it doesn't end up mattering.

My son asked "what's the big deal"?   He doesn't get that this is more than Trump saying stupid things.  This is our president saying that he sides with another country over ours.  It's horrific.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:38 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Was there ever a doubt?  He's a traitor.  He's working with Putin or is being blackmailed by Putin.  He's made it clear.  Russia's misgivings are not a problem for Trump.  Blondy, you're not being hyperbolic, but there's almost no further point in pointing any of this stuff out.  Nothing fucking matters any more.  Trump says whatever he wants, and people just accept it or are outraged and it doesn't end up mattering.

My son asked "what's the big deal"?   He doesn't get that this is more than Trump saying stupid things.  This is our president saying that he sides with another country over ours.  It's horrific.

That's not even the part that concerns me.  He's a fuck up and it's not surprising.  I just can't believe that the entire GOP appears to be ok with this?  His approval among repubs is like 90%.  They love this shit.  This is conservatism.  This is republicanism.  The GOP is carrying this fuck-up's water for him.  They will defend him and embarrass themselves on his behalf.  It's incredible.  I can't believe what I'm seeing.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:46 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

That's not even the part that concerns me.  He's a fuck up and it's not surprising.  I just can't believe that the entire GOP appears to be ok with this?  His approval among repubs is like 90%.  They love this shit.  This is conservatism.  This is republicanism.  The GOP is carrying this fuck-up's water for him.  They will defend him and embarrass themselves on his behalf.  It's incredible.  I can't believe what I'm seeing.

I haven't seen anyone except Hannity defending him.  Have seen a lot of strong comments about what he did.  Trump has to know how absolutely stupid his followers are in that whenever something might taint him, he talks about Hillary's e-mails.  It's like rolling a big shiny red ball in front of a dog.  And why does he say "I wanna know where the e-mails are".  What does that even mean?  They're not "lost".  He talks about them like they're an inanimate object that can be found under a bed or in storage somewhere.

Last edited by blondy28 on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:07 pm

I was watching the homerun derby last night and missed Rachel.  She does a good job of connecting the dots.  "COLLUSION".  It's long but worth the watch.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/maddow-time-for-americans-to-face-worst-case-scenario-on-trump-1278891587866?playlist=associated
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:31 pm

Our president meant to say "wouldn't" not "would"!! What the hell's the matter with you people?? This explains everything!!! Cut the poor guy some slack...we all make mistakes!  Mad Mad Mad
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:29 am

I've implied it before and I'll imply it again. How much does the CIA and the other intelligence agencies take before someone, or a group of someone's, get together and mention their oath to "defend and protect the constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign AND domestic", and get rid of him like they have done to other dictators?  When will America's Valkyrie occur?  
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:37 pm

sharpy wrote:I've implied it before and I'll imply it again. How much does the CIA and the other intelligence agencies take before someone, or a group of someone's, get together and mention their oath to "defend and protect the constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign AND domestic", and get rid of him like they have done to other dictators?  When will America's Valkyrie occur?  
    I dont know why you're so hard on him. Just today when asked whether Russia was still attacking the U.S, he said no.
    What more do you want from him; In the last few weeks he got Kim to get rid of ALL his nuclear arsenal and now he has stopped Russia's attack on us.
    And, as he reminded us today, "There has NEVER been a president as tough on Russia as him!!!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:57 am