Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

Trump's Mar-A-Lago Raided!

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Trump's Mar-A-Lago Raided! Empty Trump's Mar-A-Lago Raided!

Post by alohafri Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:52 pm

The FBI needed a search warrant. Federal judges don't give out search warrants unless you have really good cause. Apparently they got into his safe. What I wouldn't pay to see a perp-walk!

Tonight on Tucker Carlson: "How Hunter Biden is leading MS-13 across the border with his laptop".
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Trump's Mar-A-Lago Raided! Empty Re: Trump's Mar-A-Lago Raided!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:52 pm

Dude, I'm just so cynical at this point, that I expect nothing to come of it.  There's talk that this is a retrieval expedition to get the 13 or 15 boxes of classified documents he'd taken from the White House when he left.  Supposedly, the national archives have been trying to coordinate their return and he'd been putting them off and making it difficult and basically just fucking with them.  I suspect the gov't just finally got tired of it and said "fuck it" and went in to get it.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:33 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Dude, I'm just so cynical at this point, that I expect nothing to come of it.  There's talk that this is a retrieval expedition to get the 13 or 15 boxes of classified documents he'd taken from the White House when he left.  Supposedly, the national archives have been trying to coordinate their return and he'd been putting them off and making it difficult and basically just fucking with them.  I suspect the gov't just finally got tired of it and said "fuck it" and went in to get it.

I fear you are right. Dan Bongsmoker was practically in tears last night over this. God, I take back everything I said about how gifted the Democrats were at playing the victim card. This current group of Qpublicans have taken it to a new level.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:58 am

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Dude, I'm just so cynical at this point, that I expect nothing to come of it.  There's talk that this is a retrieval expedition to get the 13 or 15 boxes of classified documents he'd taken from the White House when he left.  Supposedly, the national archives have been trying to coordinate their return and he'd been putting them off and making it difficult and basically just fucking with them.  I suspect the gov't just finally got tired of it and said "fuck it" and went in to get it.

I fear you are right. Dan Bongsmoker was practically in tears last night over this. God, I take back everything I said about how gifted the Democrats were at playing the victim card. This current group of Qpublicans have taken it to a new level.

I think we can all agree that both parties have a certain penchant for occasionally doing dumb shit to shoot their own dicks off.  It just seems like the GOP is currently trying desperately to gain sole control of this reputation.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:59 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

I think we can all agree that both parties have a certain penchant for occasionally doing dumb shit to shoot their own dicks off.  It just seems like the GOP is currently trying desperately to gain sole control of this reputation.

They are succeeding like no one ever!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:47 am