Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

The Pillow Idiot

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

The Pillow Idiot Empty The Pillow Idiot

Post by alohafri Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:04 pm

This clown is now saying he has evidence that would put 300 million Americans in jail for life sentence. Since the population of the US is only 332 million, I'm guessing a large number of Trump supporters are going to the big house too.

If this guy has any loved ones, they need to intervene right about now.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

The Pillow Idiot Empty Re: The Pillow Idiot

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:14 am

alohafri wrote:This clown is now saying he has evidence that would put 300 million Americans in jail for life sentence. Since the population of the US is only 332 million, I'm guessing a large number of Trump supporters are going to the big house too.

I'm actually quite enjoying watching this dope light himself on fire every day.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:06 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:This clown is now saying he has evidence that would put 300 million Americans in jail for life sentence. Since the population of the US is only 332 million, I'm guessing a large number of Trump supporters are going to the big house too.

I'm actually quite enjoying watching this dope light himself on fire every day.

There's something wrong with him...truly.  It's actually kind of shameful that people exploit him.  I mean, naturally Bannon and those lunatics have no problem trotting him out, but legitimate news people need to just pretend he doesn't exist.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:27 pm

The other lunatic is the CEO of OVERSTOCK.com .. so crazy and into Trump he was apparently in the room on 6 January with Sidney Powell planning the whole thing... somebody better go to prison for that shit ..but I'm afraid that nobody ever will 
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:00 am

sharpy wrote:The other lunatic is the CEO of OVERSTOCK.com .. so crazy and into Trump he was apparently in the room on 6 January with Sidney Powell planning the whole thing... somebody better go to prison for that shit ..but I'm afraid that nobody ever will 

Yeah, he's a total lunatic...and the reason I won't buy from Overstock anymore.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:49 am

Does Smartmatic know they are now selling slippers as well as pillows and sheets?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:02 am