Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Dr. Oz

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Dr. Oz Empty Dr. Oz

Post by blondy28 Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:08 pm

I'm always reminded of Bill O'Reilly's whining that Oprah never had Republicans on her show...in a (successful) effort to get Oprah to invite him on her show to promote his book.  He claimed that she'd only had FOUR Republicans on her show.  I was able to rattle off more than that strictly off the top of my head, but there's no further proof of O'Reilly and his bullshit accusations than the fact that Oprah launched the careers of Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz...two Republicans.  They're both snake oil salesmen.  Does Dr. Oz have a shot at the Republican primary in Pennsylvania, with Trump endorsing another candidate?
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Dr. Oz Empty Re: Dr. Oz

Post by sharpy Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:01 am

It just goes to show you what money will do to a person. Oz was a respected cardiac surgeon who I am sure was making over a million in NYC, but he had to have more.  And now he should just get a covered wagon and go from town to town selling elixir out of the back.  Doesn't even live in Pa .. never has. So fucked up
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:19 am

sharpy wrote:It just goes to show you what money will do to a person. Oz was a respected cardiac surgeon who I am sure was making over a million in NYC, but he had to have more.  And now he should just get a covered wagon and go from town to town selling elixir out of the back.  Doesn't even live in Pa .. never has. So fucked up

Wasn't JD Vance a respected writer and never-Trumper who then realized that his political fortunes lie in offering support for Trump?  This is the new normal now.  There used to be some degree of principles in this political game.  Now it's just a zero-sum political power game.  No holds barred.  Just win somehow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:03 pm