Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

My sincere hope

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

My sincere hope Empty My sincere hope

Post by alohafri Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:45 am

is that Kyle Rittenhouse can cry again in prison as he gets his ass turned into the Eisenhower Tunnel in prison.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

My sincere hope Empty Re: My sincere hope

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:12 pm

He will be acquitted.  I see no way he's convicted, unless one of the charges is illegally transporting a gun over state lines.  Worst case for him is a hung jury, and then they'll probably not bring it to trial a second time.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:25 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:He will be acquitted.  I see no way he's convicted, unless one of the charges is illegally transporting a gun over state lines.  Worst case for him is a hung jury, and then they'll probably not bring it to trial a second time.

This is the worst prosecution since OJ Simpson and the worst judge since Smails. The good news is I'm going to buy a gun and go on a shooting spree and claim self-defense. My chances of walking are quite good.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:31 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:He will be acquitted.  I see no way he's convicted, unless one of the charges is illegally transporting a gun over state lines.  Worst case for him is a hung jury, and then they'll probably not bring it to trial a second time.

This is the worst prosecution since OJ Simpson and the worst judge since Smails. The good news is I'm going to buy a gun and go on a shooting spree and claim self-defense. My chances of walking are quite good.

Very good chances, if you play your cards right.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:53 am

alohafri wrote:

The prosecution is pretty bad, although they started with both hands tied behind their backs.  Each day I don't think the judge could possibly be more one-sided and completely off the wall, and each day he tops himself...right down to having Trump's walk-up rally music as his ringtone, and his comments yesterday about Asian food.  And making the entire courtroom applaud the defense witness.  And the supposed "left wing media" doesn't even point out that Rittenhouse is fake crying...not a single tear.  They all talk about how he "broke down on the stand".  C'mon!

Rittenhouse claims he had his friend buy the AR-15 because it's illegal for him to possess a pistol at 17.  So Wisconsin law lets 17 year olds possess AR-15s but not pistols?  And this AR-15 packing 17 year old is driving around without a license.  "Yes sir, just to get to work".  I. CAN'T EVEN.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:57 pm

Don't worry about him being acquitted .. he's almost certain to kill again 
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:29 pm

And now I hope that someone kills this motherfucker and uses the same defense.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:08 pm

alohafri wrote:And now I hope that someone kills this motherfucker and uses the same defense.

You would think he'll need some protection for a while, until he's arrested again for doing something similar.

All I know is if this dude were black, the debate would be about whether or not to charge the cops who shot him dead.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:55 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:And now I hope that someone kills this motherfucker and uses the same defense.

You would think he'll need some protection for a while, until he's arrested again for doing something similar.

All I know is if this dude were black, the debate would be about whether or not to charge the cops who shot him dead.

So Tucker was filming a documentary throughout the trial, and had a camera crew following Kyle around.  And Kyle already got himself a brand new AR-15.  He's outdone Zimmerman.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:48 am