Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Hypocrisy

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Hypocrisy Empty Hypocrisy

Post by alohafri Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:03 am

Yes, there is hypocrisy everywhere, but I especially love the hypocrisy of the far right. "We don't care what Hollywood has to say. They don't speak to us!" "Hey, are you ready for your panel with Rose McGowan, Scott Baio, Kevin Sorbo, and Ted Nugent? These guys are really smart and have a lot to say!"
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Hypocrisy Empty Re: Hypocrisy

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:05 am

Kev, I always have to laugh at this stuff.  One min, they hate Hollywood and all of the loudmouth stars who are super liberal, and the next minute they're sharing quotes from Kid Rock and Scott Baio.  Why should I care about those people?  Cuz they're famous?  I thought being famous was a bad thing.

Do they seriously not understand how silly they look?  

I have to wonder as of late....is the GOP just ok now with being the party of grievance about election fraud?  Is that what they are now?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:06 pm

Now apparently they want Nicki Minaj on "their team". It has become a home for crazy people!

Say what you will about Joe Walsh (not the guitarist), but he is calling them out for all of their nuts. Imagine how crazy you must be if Joe Walsh is calling you nuts!
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:15 am

alohafri wrote:Now apparently they want Nicki Minaj on "their team". It has become a home for crazy people!

Say what you will about Joe Walsh (not the guitarist), but he is calling them out for all of their nuts. Imagine how crazy you must be if Joe Walsh is calling you nuts!

Joe Walsh found God or something or decided that this is how he redeems his soul.  He's a joy on Twitter.  He's still a conservative (old school style) and appears to me to still hold authority to the proper amount of critical scrutiny, regardless of their party.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:55 pm

I can never understand why either side gives a shit what George Clooney or Scott Baio have to say about ANYTHING ...let alone things that affect their lives.  Do people hear something on the news and then think ....."mmmm that sounds bad but I should wait to see what Clooney has to say about it"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:14 am