Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Robert E. Lee Statue

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Robert E. Lee Statue Empty Robert E. Lee Statue

Post by alohafri Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:06 am

I actually propose that instead of taking down the Lee statue, we add statues of other GREAT generals of the past, maybe placing them on the National Mall. Here is the list:

Rommel
    Goering
    Keitel
    Von Richthofen
    Hindenberg
    Gage
    Howe
    Burgoyne
    Cornwallis
    Arnold
    Santa Anna 
    Giap

What do they all have in common? Like Lee, they were all great generals. Also like Lee, they all fought AGAINST the United States. I guess that second part is what is important to a certain segment of the population.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Robert E. Lee Statue Empty Re: Robert E. Lee Statue

Post by blondy28 Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:18 pm

alohafri wrote:I actually propose that instead of taking down the Lee statue, we add statues of other GREAT generals of the past, maybe placing them on the National Mall. Here is the list:

Rommel
    Goering
    Keitel
    Von Richthofen
    Hindenberg
    Gage
    Howe
    Burgoyne
    Cornwallis
    Arnold
    Santa Anna 
    Giap

What do they all have in common? Like Lee, they were all great generals. Also like Lee, they all fought AGAINST the United States. I guess that second part is what is important to a certain segment of the population.

It's a solid list.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:50 pm

alohafri wrote:I actually propose that instead of taking down the Lee statue, we add statues of other GREAT generals of the past, maybe placing them on the National Mall. Here is the list:

Rommel
    Goering
    Keitel
    Von Richthofen
    Hindenberg
    Gage
    Howe
    Burgoyne
    Cornwallis
    Arnold
    Santa Anna 
    Giap

And of course, the americans of German and Japanese descent can freely fly the Nazi and Setting Sun flags and put them on their jackets because "That is their culture and history" 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:15 am